Petition to Ban SerpentDove permanently from the ToL Satans Inc thread

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is Lord!

1Co 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

He is. Rejection of his lordship was one of the earliest tares in the church by the way. Nothing new under the sun. Jud 4

:yawn: Don't have to (2 Pe 2:1). Rejection of lordship--same for [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] [MENTION=6141]Nick M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7053]SaulToPaul[/MENTION] [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] [MENTION=6992]heir[/MENTION] [MENTION=13754]exminister[/MENTION] [MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION] [MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION] [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION].

I reccomend a petition about removing [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] from the ToL Satan's Inc list for this post.

Are there others that agree?

Please cite your support if you agree and further desire that [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] shouldn't be able to create or link any similar thread.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I reccomend a petition about removing [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] from the ToL Satan's Inc list for this post.

Please cite your support if you agree and further desire that [MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] shouldn't be able to create or link any similar thread.

No, leave SD alone

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Your wish is Satan's command.
mesongles.gif
2 Pe 2:1, 2 Co 2:11

images
"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, 13:7, 25:8, 40, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Jud 1:9
t10502.gif

glorydaz

I didn't realize anyone took her seriously.

I thought they stopped her from constantly putting a @ by our names so we wouldn't be notified needlessly about her silly posts. :idunno:

Truster

Eph 5:11 is vital and any resources used to do so is commendable. I disagree with EE as I have no confidence in his spiritual claims.

glorydaz

I'm sure they'll
images
ban :banned: me
t10502.gif
from the @ feature, too (Ro 14:4, Ps 105:15). :eek:

As a reminder 71 glorydaz is number on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

There, you just proved you put me on your list falsely. If you ever bothered to read my posts you'd see I have never denied Jesus is God. Thus, you have discredited yourself.I didn't want to play your silly game, so you added me to the "heretics list". Proving, as I said, that as a judge you've gone over to the dark side.

Put off your unfruitful works of darkness lest you be added to your own list by the very hand of God.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[As a reminder glorydaz is number 71 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:] There, you just proved you put me on your list falsely. If you ever bothered to read my posts you'd see I have never denied Jesus is God.

The demons believe that and they're are going to hell (Jas 2:19). :dizzy:

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I did ban her from the thread permanently today for provoking members and link dropping. She got infractions for both. She is on an extended vacation for dropping links and provoking members after she had already received infractions for this behavior. Hopefully she will be more contrite when she returns.

Truster

There were very many Doctors on duty at that time. The man had seen many of them and they had all reached the conclusion that there was nothing wrong with him. This should have pleased the man, but deep down he knew that something was amiss. He’d heard that there was one Doctor that he hadn’t yet seen, but that this Doctor had a reputation for being abrupt, angry and for mis-diagnosing.

With much trepidation, the man went for his appointment and sure enough, the Doctor was abrupt and got straight to the point. He enquired many things and being in possession of all the facts he told the man that he was dying and needed urgent treatment.

Word got back to the other Doctors and they banded to gather to get this abrupt and angry Doctor dismissed and they won. The Doctor was then struck off.

Without treatment, the man died, while begging for life.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION] ... you neg repped me. That's okay. But... you literally miss the difference between Sovereignty and Permissiveness.

If I say God "wills" all wickedness of Creation... I am lying.
If I say Hod "Permits" all wickedness of Creation... I am correct.

God does not will evil of Satans caliber... on any level. There is a reason "Jesus Wept". This is a crucial point to evaluate.

I believe you are a bad influence on Serpent Dove and your marring of God's perfect Character by adhering to the idea that God Wills all wickedness is a tell tale sign of your level of misunderstanding.

You would place all on ToL on the Heritic list that disagree with your horrible assertion that God is a puppet master.

I don't hate you... I don't dislike you. But... you have to "separate" GOOD from "Wickedness".

They do not blend. They are oil and water.

- EE

[MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] is lightning quick with scripture and a valuable contributor... but to feed them your theology... removes their binding to grace and brings bad thing from them.

I will not stay idle when you mar God's goodness with your preposterous claim that God is the Devil... simply separated by "working through the devil".

At serpentdoves propensity to falsely accuse is magnified by your ignorant theology. You didn't make them falsely accuse GD and the rest... but you ain't helping!

Truster

[MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION] ... you neg repped me. That's okay. But... you literally miss the difference between Sovereignty and Permissiveness.

If I say God "wills" all wickedness of Creation... I am lying.
If I say Hod "Permits" all wickedness of Creation... I am correct.

God does not will evil of Satans caliber... on any level. There is a reason "Jesus Wept". This is a crucial point to evaluate.

I believe you are a bad influence on Serpent Dove and your marring of God's perfect Character by adhering to the idea that God Wills all wickedness is a tell tale sign of your level of misunderstanding.

You would place all on ToL on the Heritic list that disagree with your horrible assertion that God is a puppet master.

I don't hate you... I don't dislike you. But... you have to "separate" GOOD from "Wickedness".

They do not blend. They are oil and water.

- EE

[MENTION=10856]serpentdove[/MENTION] is lightning quick with scripture and a valuable contributor... but to feed them your theology... removes their binding to grace and brings bad thing from them.

I will not stay idle when you mar God's goodness with your preposterous claim that God is the Devil... simply separated by "working through the devil".

At serpentdoves propensity to falsely accuse is magnified by your ignorant theology. You didn't make them falsely accuse GD and the rest... but you ain't helping!

I have not said that Elohim is the devil, but you just did. For you to suggest such a thing is an indicator of your corrupt mind.

I don't dislike you I hate you because you are anti-Messiah.

You deny Elohim Sovereign power over all He created.

You are certainly not regenerate.

It is not possible that anyone or anything could mar anything of Elohim and for you to suggest such nonsense proves that you are lacking in your knowledge of Him.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm sure they'll
images
ban :banned: me
t10502.gif
from the @ feature, too (Ro 14:4, Ps 105:15). :eek:

As a reminder 71 glorydaz is number on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

"As a reminder, everybody I 'know' on TOL is number (fill in the blank)on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category."-Serpent'slove

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
There is no confusion in my mind because I have the Mind of Messiah as do all of us* who have been called out of the darkness in which you dwell. This obviously brings your accusations into and under the perfect light of scripture.

Do you?...

I have not said that Elohim is the devil, but you just did. For you to suggest such a thing is an indicator of your corrupt mind.

I don't dislike you I hate you because you are anti-Messiah.

You deny Elohim Sovereign power over all He created.

You are certainly not regenerate.

It is not possible that anyone or anything could mar anything of Elohim and for you to suggest such nonsense proves that you are lacking in your knowledge of Him.

1 John 4:8, 1 John 4:20

Your false religion coupled with your diabolical accusations only magnifies your corruption.

us* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

I have no religion but what Jame prescribes. You said... "Satan is God's Sock Puppet". How am I misrepresenting you?

A ventriloquist is the person... not the dummy. I warned you to rethink your teaching and understanding. It is not I that am at odds with my own understanding and words.

How can someone use caution in discerning? It is either black or white. True or false. Right or wrong and there are no grey areas in absolute truth.

You say "black and white"...

Yet you say this...

Satan is the prince of the power of the air, but he is not exercising his own will, but the will of Him who works all things after the counsel of His own will. Satan is a puppet and no more.