PASTORKEVIN'S SPOTD 12-27-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

My SPOTD for the day goes to Knight for THIS in relation to the crossdresser Persephone teaching children.

Persephone66 said:
One thing I still don't understand after all the banter is how what I do with a consenting adult of legal age affects my abilities as a teacher.

Knight said:
Your perversion doesn't affect your ability to teach (at least not the mechanics of teaching) if you think that has been the point of this thread you are frightfully off-base.

Instead... your perversion is a character trait that should cause reasonable parents not to entrust their children to you. My kids play ice-hockey and if I found out their coach had sex with other men and dressed up like a lady I would take them off the team. Not because the coach couldn't coach but because I don't want my kids hanging around a pervert.

Furthermore... when we ignore your perversion we affirm your perversion through our apathy which is hurtful to you. I don't want you to die young and I certainly don't want to see you spend an eternity with the burden of your sin crushing down upon you. I don't want you to wake up every morning feeling guilty and dirty. I want you to know that you are an abomination to God, the same God who created the atom and bound the universe! Yet God loves you.... He wants to you to repent and come to Him. There is always room for repentance. Don't throw away your life!! Your life decisions do not effect only you. Your decisions effect your family, your friends, and your students in ways that aren't always visible to the eye.<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

:first: Awesome post brother!

The Berean

Wow! That is classic TOL Truthsmack. I also plainly see that Knight is genuinely concerned for Persephone66'a eternal soul! I hope he will head knight's warning.

GuySmiley

That is a great post Knight!!

btw, I thought SPOTD meant Stupid POTD? Is that supposed to be Super POTD?

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
That is a great post Knight!!

btw, I thought SPOTD meant Stupid POTD? Is that supposed to be Super POTD?

lol, that always crosses my mind at first when I see "SPOTD" too. It means "Subscribers" Post Of The Day.

And... Great post Knight. :up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks PK. When I re-read my posts I am always frustrated with the way I write. I wish I was better at writing. I write like a talk and that doesn't always translate into easy to read posts. I apologize to all the people who read my posts who understand good grammar, it must be torture reading my posts.

Anyway, I pray that my poor writing skills don't get in the way of my discussion with Persephone66 because I really do care about him and I pray he repents and begins living a clean, fulfilling life! I would love to spend eternity with him and we could discuss all the stupid things we did while on earth.

The Berean

Thanks PK. When I re-read my posts I am always frustrated with the way I write. I wish I was better at writing. I write like a talk and that doesn't always translate into easy to read posts. I apologize to all the people who read my posts who understand good grammar, it must be torture reading my posts.

Anyway, I pray that my poor writing skills don't get in the way of my discussion with Persephone66 because I really do care about him and I pray he repents and begins living a clean, fulfilling life! I would love to spend eternity with him and we could discuss all the stupid things we did while on earth.

Plus he can help us with our math homework! :banana:

GuySmiley

That post and the follow up later are perfect, make no apologies. Those posts should clear up the issue with TOL's attitude of tough love. When people come to these boards and dont understand, they ought to be pointed to those posts as examples. :thumb:

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame

I think people who aren't Christians think people who are WANT people to go to Hell. Your statement above is a nice reminder that that isn't the case at all.

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.