Passover Blood Moon Preceded by Exceedingly Rare Solar Eclipse

musterion

Oh, thought it was last night. I'll still miss it...stupid clouds.

the-latest-nfl-stadium-mess-or-old-man-yells-at-cloud-1424186090.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Somebody who can see it post a pic?

Ok here are my pics, not so hot, because my zoom out sucks and blurs it but ill start with from right before then to the zoomed in pics to see it (it almost couldnt be seen it was so dark) Click on each to see the pic better instead of the thumbnail shown- it shows up better when its not little in the thumnails)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ok here are my pics, not so hot, because my zoom out sucks and blurs it but ill start with from right before then to the zoomed in pics to see it (it almost couldnt be seen it was so dark) Click on each to see the pic better instead of the thumbnail shown- it shows up better when its not little in the thumnails)

that's awesome, really good !!! thank you for posting, we couldn't see here; clouds.

we all went outside to no avail

exminister

I watched the eclipse last night as it was clear here. It was beautiful to watch it gently turn a red hue. I could start to see stars that I couldn't before. The Milky Way was regal. Loved working through identifying each of the constellations. It was not threatening but serene.

I texted my kids who live a long distance away and we watched it together.

Just the heavens telling their story. It is simply amazing. I felt like a child. How we fight so needlessly most of our lives.

musterion

Thank you! Still raining here.

achduke

Here are some pics from online. You can scroll through about 30 pics once you get to the website.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/blood-moon-it-could-be-a-lifetime-before-we-get-to-see-an-eclipse-this-clearly-from-ireland-again-31564357.html

mm008.jpg

mo003.jpg