PART 2: The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
in other words, the flat earther's claim that "flat horizon means flat earth" is just a form of confirmation bias.

And no, I probably won't watch your video, because it's on a non-canonical book of the Bible.

73a40ae240a7af8cff77ee4170592cfe.jpg

395f92f7343e0817b03f43396b9420ee.jpg

4dbb93c2f5722e55273f82994963cbb1.jpg

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I am basically unable to post to TOL except from my phone because of whatever it is that’s happening with the site. It’s all but impossible to navigate the site on my regular computer.

I’ll probably be hopelessly behind by the time they get it fixed but if you don’t see much from me between now and then it’s only because of these technical difficulties. Anything I post from my phone will be very brief. I don’t like typing with my thumbs.

Clete

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I am basically unable to post to TOL except from my phone because of whatever it is that’s happening with the site. It’s all but impossible to navigate the site on my regular computer.

I’ll probably be hopelessly behind by the time they get it fixed but if you don’t see much from me between now and then it’s only because of these technical difficulties. Anything I post from my phone will be very brief. I don’t like typing with my thumbs.

Clete

I recommend getting a bluetooth keyboard for your phone/tablet, preferably one with some sort of stand for it. It's what I use when I'm not at my computer.

The Bible also references a few pagan works. Should they be called scripture as well? Here's a list of all the non-canonical works referenced in the Bible. Should they all be included as scripture? NO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-canonical_books_referenced_in_the_Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.