Parent arrested for anger over his daughter being raped at school

Gary K

Banned
I don't know how many of you have seen this. It happened this summer. I hadn't seen it before.

Scott Smith was thrown down, dragged around the floor and then arrested for going after someone who said they didn't believe his daughters story when the school board denied the story. Their denial is a flat out lie. After you read what was done to his daughter you'll understand his anger as I can't think of any parent who wouldn't sympathize with the man.

marke

I don't know how many of you have seen this. It happened this summer. I hadn't seen it before.

Scott Smith was thrown down, dragged around the floor and then arrested for going after someone who said they didn't believe his daughters story when the school board denied the story. Their denial is a flat out lie. After you read what was done to his daughter you'll understand his anger as I can't think of any parent who wouldn't sympathize with the man.

This guy's arrest is being used by democrats to demonize all parents who express outrage over the corruption and perversion that pervades our schools today. Garland perverts judgment and justice because he is a fool for rejecting the wisdom of God. He demonizes Christians for opposing the wickedness of the government and supports the arrest of this parent who was outraged by his daughter's rape by a 'transgender' whose crime was covered up by corrupt school officials.

marke

I despise the scumbags who called in the FBI and Magoo Garland's leftist goons claiming parents were getting violent in opposition to the CRT and transgender propaganda being promoted by those uncivilized school board members. I despise the corrupted Garland for using that excuse to crack down on anyone who disagrees with the leftist democrat agenda, policies, beliefs, and programs. Any Justice Department official who would arrest a father for calling out the school officials who were responsible for creating the wicked atmosphere which led to his daughter's rape and then covered up their complicity in the heinous crime should be fired immediately.

Attorney General Merrick Garland sees a rising domestic threat to the nation’s public schools, but others are struggling to identify anything more insidious than irate parents getting rowdy at their local board of education meetings.

The Justice Department is coming under pressure to provide specific reasons for Mr. Garland’s hotly contested Oct. 4 directive mobilizing the FBI to respond to “a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation and threats of violence” against school officials.

The only details about the incidents have come from the National School Boards Association, which gave about two dozen examples of disruptive behavior in its Sept. 29 letter urging President Biden to bring in the feds. It suggested that “the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes.”

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Homosexual rapes child.
Rape is covered up by governing authorities.
Homosexual is moved to a different environment.
Homosexual rapes another child.
Second rape is covered up by governing authorities.

Why does this sound familiar? 🤔

marke

Homosexual rapes child.

It sounds familiar because leftist Marxist democrat morons will never stop promoting child abuse wickedness and then quit lying about what it does to innocent children.

marke

Please do not post in ALL CAPS or in all bolded text.

Every leftist democrat official or reporter who blamed this father should be ashamed of themselves for supporting such wicked perversion of judgment and justice. Leftist democrats are reducing America's morality to rubble with their satanic support of perversion and wickedness.

Here is the article. Notice the real tragedies and perversions in this whole event:

A parent who was arrested during a June school board meeting in Loudoun County, Virginia, is accusing the district of trying to cover up an alleged bathroom sexual assault by a gender-fluid individual against his daughter in order to further its transgender rights agenda.

Scott Smith was found guilty of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest in August after he was filmed being dragged by police from the Loudoun County School Board meeting on June 22. He was sentenced to 10 days in jail, all suspended, contingent on a year of good behavior, Loudoun Now reported at the time.

Smith’s image went viral among left-wingers as an example of parents run amok, and the National School Boards Association cited his arrest in a letter last week requesting the Department of Justice to provide federal law enforcement to respond to an increase in violence against school officials across the country. Attorney General Merrick Garland later pledged to have the Department of Justice and the FBI investigate harassment of school board members.

Now, Smith says there’s much more to his story, telling The Daily Wire that his behavior at the June 22 meeting stemmed from an incident weeks earlier at his ninth-grade daughter’s school, Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn, in which he said a boy wearing a skirt entered the girls’ bathroom and assaulted his daughter on May 28.

"We can confirm a May 28, 2021 case that involved a thorough 2-month-long investigation that was conducted to determine the facts of the case prior to arrest," the sheriff’s office told Fox News. "This case is still pending court proceedings. The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is not able to provide any documents that pertain to a pending case." The sheriff's office confirmed that the case involved sexual assault.

All juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that the boy was subsequently charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio.

In response to a public records request by The Daily Wire, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that a May 28 report with "Offense: Forcible Sodomy [and] Sexual Battery" at Stone Bridge High School does exist.

The suspect was arrested two months later following an investigation by the sheriff's office.

Minutes before Smith’s arrest at the June 22 board meeting, Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) Superintendent Scott Ziegler declared that "the predator transgender student or person simply does not exist," and that to his knowledge, "we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms,"
The Daily Wire reported.

Smith told the outlet that he flew into a rage at the meeting after Ziegler's comments, and after a local progressive activist said she did not believe his daughter’s story.

I can understand lying leftist officials in China or N. Korea claiming no rape took place in their bathrooms when they knew for a fact that it had. And I can understand brutal leftist demonic rulers in China or in N. Korea arresting a grieving father for protesting against their lying coverup of the rape of his daughter that they knew had occurred. But I cannot understand Americans allowing FJ Biden and his hoodlum officials assaulting and arresting innocent American parents for daring to challenge their lies and perversions in public.

ok doser

Every leftist democrat official or reporter who blamed this father should be ashamed of themselves for supporting such wicked perversion of judgment and justice. Leftist democrats are reducing America's morality to rubble with their satanic support of perversion and wickedness.

Here is the article. Notice the real tragedies and perversions in this whole event:

A parent who was arrested during a June school board meeting in Loudoun County, Virginia, is accusing the district of trying to cover up an alleged bathroom sexual assault by a gender-fluid individual against his daughter in order to further its transgender rights agenda.

Scott Smith was found guilty of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest in August after he was filmed being dragged by police from the Loudoun County School Board meeting on June 22. He was sentenced to 10 days in jail, all suspended, contingent on a year of good behavior, Loudoun Now reported at the time.

Smith’s image went viral among left-wingers as an example of parents run amok, and the National School Boards Association cited his arrest in a letter last week requesting the Department of Justice to provide federal law enforcement to respond to an increase in violence against school officials across the country. Attorney General Merrick Garland later pledged to have the Department of Justice and the FBI investigate harassment of school board members.

Now, Smith says there’s much more to his story, telling The Daily Wire that his behavior at the June 22 meeting stemmed from an incident weeks earlier at his ninth-grade daughter’s school, Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn, in which he said a boy wearing a skirt entered the girls’ bathroom and assaulted his daughter on May 28.

"We can confirm a May 28, 2021 case that involved a thorough 2-month-long investigation that was conducted to determine the facts of the case prior to arrest," the sheriff’s office told Fox News. "This case is still pending court proceedings. The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is not able to provide any documents that pertain to a pending case." The sheriff's office confirmed that the case involved sexual assault.

All juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that the boy was subsequently charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio.

In response to a public records request by The Daily Wire, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that a May 28 report with "Offense: Forcible Sodomy [and] Sexual Battery" at Stone Bridge High School does exist.

The suspect was arrested two months later following an investigation by the sheriff's office.

Minutes before Smith’s arrest at the June 22 board meeting, Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) Superintendent Scott Ziegler declared that "the predator transgender student or person simply does not exist," and that to his knowledge, "we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms," The Daily Wire reported.

Smith told the outlet that he flew into a rage at the meeting after Ziegler's comments, and after a local progressive activist said she did not believe his daughter’s story.

I can understand lying leftist officials in China or N. Korea claiming no rape took place in their bathrooms when they knew for a fact that it had. And I can understand brutal leftist demonic rulers in China or in N. Korea arresting a grieving father for protesting against their lying coverup of the rape of his daughter that they knew had occurred. But I cannot understand Americans allowing FJ Biden and his hoodlum officials assaulting and arresting innocent American parents for daring to challenge their lies and perversions in public.
Of course you can.

The rape of children, the sexual abuse of children?

This is right up Joe the Rapist's alley.

And Joe the Rapist is the most popular president ever!

Last edited:

marke

The exposure of the school board's lie proves that Merrick Garland is unfit for office for labeling the father of the victim a terrorist, as well as all other parents who object to the sexually perverted transgender policies that led to the heinous rape and sodomy of the father's daughter in their school. The world has given itself over to the deceptive and destructive policies and beliefs of the devil. Garland can not solve the out-of-control violence in the country while he is busy setting up snitch lines for people to turn in parents who dare object to satanic policies in schools.

The email demonstrates, however, that the board would have known about the alleged bathroom assault at a June 22 school board meeting, where Ziegler told the public there was no record of any sexual assaults in a bathroom. A proposed policy to accommodate transgender students by letting them use whichever bathroom they wish was the topic of heated debate at the meeting. Parents had raised concerns that letting boys who identify as girls use the girls' restrooms would endanger the safety of their children.

marke

Homosexual rapes child.

Garland was asked to give an example of one terrorist threat made to a school board member in the US, and he could not. He mobilized every law enforcement agency under his oversight to go after parents who disagreed with leftist policies because one leftist school board organization told him their members felt threatened by parents disagreeing with leftist school policies. Those leftist policies were the cause for the sodomy and rape of a schoolgirl in a bathroom in one of their schools and the criminal coverup of that crime by school board members. Disgusting.

A Virginia judge on Monday found a teenage boy guilty of sexually assaulting a schoolmate.

The crime took place at Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn on May 28.

The boy, 15, was convicted on one count of forcible sodomy and one count of forcible fellatio, both felonies, local media reported.

“I found the facts sufficient to support the charges,” Pamela Brooks, the chief judge of the county’s Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court, said during the hearing, according to WTOP.

marke

Students walked out of school to protest the cover-up crime of the school board in the sodomizing rape of a girl in their school. Good for them. Hopefully, that will send a message to democrats to stop pushing homosexual perversion in schools.

Students could be heard chanting, “Loudoun County protects rapists” and “why was a rapist allowed in our school?” One student said, “this isn’t a political issue, this is a human issue,” according to Wilder.

ok doser

Garland was asked to give an example of one terrorist threat made to a school board member in the US, and he could not. He mobilized every law enforcement agency under his oversight to go after parents who disagreed with leftist policies because one leftist school board organization told him their members felt threatened by parents disagreeing with leftist school policies. Those leftist policies were the cause for the sodomy and rape of a schoolgirl in a bathroom in one of their schools and the criminal coverup of that crime by school board members. Disgusting.

A Virginia judge on Monday found a teenage boy guilty of sexually assaulting a schoolmate.

The crime took place at Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn on May 28.

The boy, 15, was convicted on one count of forcible sodomy and one count of forcible fellatio, both felonies, local media reported.

“I found the facts sufficient to support the charges,” Pamela Brooks, the chief judge of the county’s Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court, said during the hearing, according to WTOP.
The latest wrinkle in the Garland/National School Board Association controversy is a report that "the White House" helped the NSBA draft the letter that was sent to Garland. The letter that was the only justification for labeling disgruntled parents as terrorists and involving the FBI.

ok doser

Also newsworthy, the filthy Kenyan was stomping down there for the Democratic candidate for governor and demonstrated that he doesn't care if little girls are raped. He considers the whole controversy to be a republican construct. And stated explicitly that more little girls should be raped, especially white girls, to pay for the sin of slavery.

Okay I made up that last part. But I expect it to come true in the next three years.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Students walked out of school to protest the cover-up crime of the school board in the sodomizing rape of a girl in their school. Good for them. Hopefully, that will send a message to democrats to stop pushing homosexual perversion in schools.

Students could be heard chanting, “Loudoun County protects rapists” and “why was a rapist allowed in our school?” One student said, “this isn’t a political issue, this is a human issue,” according to Wilder.

Now their parents just need to not let them go back.