Paid propagandists

WizardofOz

i can't hate hitler or stalin or mao?

i can't hate ariel castro?

i can't hate Mbongiseni Shabalala?

Hate whoever you'd like. The point was that this:
You are merely a parrot. I see no original thought whatsoever in your posts. Every point you make is the point someone else has made that you read and made as your own. You are a quote machine. You are guilty of the very thing some anonymous troll once posted about me who was a one post wonder. You vomit emotion in your posts....not logic. ....not the work of a paid propagandists.

Is pure projection on CC's part. He is all of what he's accusing others of being here.

Maybe not the best meme but work with me here...:D

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't really think this is the thread to discuss it. I just wanted to show you were mistaken. But I will say that Russian trolls was a small part of the Russian efforts in 2016.

take it over here if you like: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...gate-Skeptic&p=5260680&viewfull=1#post5260680

you probably know more about it than i do and i would be interested in what you've found

but i betcha a beer it all comes down to "the american electorate is dumb as Ralphie eating paste"

ClimateSanity

1w0gub.jpg

You're a textbook case :chuckle:

Textbook case of what?????

I mean really. Spit it out instead of acting like a passive aggressive whiner.

ClimateSanity

God, I wish you would kill the wicked!
Get away from me, you murderers!
They say evil things about you.
Your enemies use your name thoughtlessly.
Lord, I hate those who hate you;
I hate those who rise up against you.
I feel only hate for them;
they are my enemies (Psalm 139:19–22, NCV).

Show David a pic of Gene Wilder while your at it

ok doser

God, I wish you would kill the wicked!
Get away from me, you murderers!
They say evil things about you.
Your enemies use your name thoughtlessly.
Lord, I hate those who hate you;
I hate those who rise up against you.
I feel only hate for them;
they are my enemies (Psalm 139:19–22, NCV).

obviously you're racist

WizardofOz

So that's all you had to say???? That I'm angry?

What is saying I'm dense supposed to be???

Not anger????

Right.....

:doh:

No, you're projecting. Pro...jec...ting.

You're dense because I have said that in three different posts but it appears we'll have to add denial to the list.

ClimateSanity

Supposedly I'm angry says the mind reader. Why would someone make such a claim? Is there a reason for anger here? If so, what is it?

If Isaid something deliberately to make someone angry, what does that say about me?

It says many things, but one of them is that I hold hate in my heart for that person.

I do hold hate in my heart.....but not for any person here.

I hate the spirit of Evil that permeates this forum. I hate the spirit in this forum that celebrates the evil of this nation.

If I'm angry.....that would be the motivation.

Not sure what is motivating the hate of some other people here.

ClimateSanity

obviously you're racist

So now, I'm not angry but projecting.

Ok. I made claims that leftist pay other leftist to post pro leftist propaganda on message boards. If I'm projecting, it means that I'm a paid propagandist.

They must have the wrong bank account, because I've not seen one check from the RNC yet.

ok doser

So now, I'm not angry but projecting.

Ok. I made claims that leftist pay other leftist to post pro leftist propaganda on message boards. If I'm projecting, it means that I'm a paid propagandist.

They must have the wrong bank account, because I've not seen one check from the RNC yet.

better file a grievance with the union

rexlunae

take it over here if you like: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...gate-Skeptic&p=5260680&viewfull=1#post5260680

you probably know more about it than i do and i would be interested in what you've found

but i betcha a beer it all comes down to "the american electorate is dumb as Ralphie eating paste"

Every electorate look dumb when it comes down to divvying up the last 0.1% of blue-collar votes in the Rust Belt. That doesn't mean you can break the law in order to dupe the rubes.

ok doser

Every electorate look dumb when it comes down to divvying up the last 0.1% of blue-collar votes in the Rust Belt. That doesn't mean you can break the law in order to dupe the rubes.

ok, what law was broken?

if there's a law against posting nonsense online, we're all in trouble :noid:

rexlunae

Supposedly I'm angry says the mind reader. Why would someone make such a claim? Is there a reason for anger here? If so, what is it?

If Isaid something deliberately to make someone angry, what does that say about me?

It says many things, but one of them is that I hold hate in my heart for that person.

I do hold hate in my heart.....but not for any person here.

I hate the spirit of Evil that permeates this forum. I hate the spirit in this forum that celebrates the evil of this nation.

If I'm angry.....that would be the motivation.

Not sure what is motivating the hate of some other people here.

Wait, does this have something to do with your failed Dallas Versus Berkeley thread?

I still wonder why you are so coy about what that evil actually is. Don't you want to name it?

rexlunae

ok, what law was broken?

Probably. Mueller is on it.

if there's a law against posting nonsense online, we're all in trouble :noid:

Well, they certainly did a fair amount of that. But that wouldn't necessarily be a problem. It's more when they post non-nonsense illegally stolen from one side, or perhaps give one side the other's opposition research and targeting data.

ClimateSanity

Rust belt blue collar folk are rubes. Black men are lazy. Same evil spirit.