Pagans IV: Because This is a Weird Place

Caledvwlch

Seven years ago I did a fair amount of posting. I wasn't great, or even good. But I had some fun. Now I understand hardly any of what I read here. Is it just me, or is the wingnut contingent much larger?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Seven years ago I did a fair amount of posting. I wasn't great, or even good. But I had some fun. Now I understand hardly any of what I read here. Is it just me, or is the wingnut contingent much larger?

we did have more fun back in the day, cattleditch, didn't we?

i blame obama

i mean, bush

rexlunae

Seven years ago? That's about when I started posting here. Take that for what you will...

:think:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

LOL. The guy who calls himself a pink commie and an atheist has the nerve to call other people nuts. That's rich.

Caledvwlch

LOL. The guy who calls himself a pink commie and an atheist has the nerve to call other people nuts. That's rich.

Welcome, friend.

In my defense, the pinko commie thing I only chose because it was an amusing option. It used to say "more right than left," but that is like the taupe of political affiliations. Soothing, but boring.

Also, there's nothing quite like a Sarah Palin quote to lend oneself credibility.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
This is more of a phrase, but "price-point." It's like saying "point of location," or "Jeeeeeeeeem."

Thought process
Paradigm breaking
Outside the box
Value add
Bring to the table

These can all die in a Dumpster fire.