pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You can make that argument, but you'll have a hard time giving evidence for it from the Bible, as God's people were the one's He gave that command to.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

When are you going to listen to Jesus' word? Jesus says to love your enemy. And He did not show us example of excuting anyone.

Jesus says to let the dead bury their own dead.

I am using Jesus word to justify my claim. You don't have any evidence from Jesus' word. Jesus does not conflict Himself.

All you have been doing is to find loop holes and you are miserably failing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
When are you going to listen to Jesus' word? Jesus says to love your enemy. And He did not show us example of excuting anyone.

Jesus says to let the dead bury their own dead.

I am using Jesus word to justify my claim. You don't have any evidence from Jesus' word. Jesus does not conflict Himself.

All you have been doing is to find loop holes and you are miserably failing.
Meshak, what's the best way for a murderer to come to repentance?

KingdomRose

:listen: people will think you are a

:kookoo: making such s claim.

Well they shouldn't. Jesus clearly said NOT TO KILL ANYBODY. Capital punishment is something else, and has God's approval. But warfare? It is totally demonic. No one can see the spirit of God anywhere in any military institution or in any war. You must not be familiar with war. It's exactly like General Sherman once said, during the Civil War: "War is hell." God doesn't get involved.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, what's the best way for a murderer to come to repentance?

It is not His servants duty to convert anyone. Our mission is to give them information how to inherit God's kingdom.

It is up to them to accept Jesus or not. If they accept Jesus, they will repent. It is that simple.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Now look whose skirting the issue! I asked you to explain how EPHESIANS 6:12-17 and 2 CORINTHIANS 10:4 fit into your idea of Christians totally supporting war.
I'm trying to build a point, establish a principle that the Bible teaches. I cannot do that if I'm jumping all over the place trying to respond to every post directed at me. I'd rather start walking before I start running. I'm not skirting the issue, I'm simply trying to establish a Biblical principle which we can use to interpret the entire Bible with, no matter the verse.

Check your PMs.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm trying to build a point, establish a principle that the Bible teaches. I cannot do that if I'm jumping all over the place trying to respond to every post directed at me. I'd rather start walking before I start running. I'm not skirting the issue, I'm simply trying to establish a Biblical principle which we can use to interpret the entire Bible with, no matter the verse.

Check your PMs.

IOW, you are trying to manipulate the verses to fit your doctrine of "pro-military".

It will not work. that's why you are taking so long asking question after question.

You cannot abuse your favorite verses to build your doctrine. True servants can tell what you are doing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
IOW, you are trying to manipulate the verses to fit your doctrine of "pro-military".

If that's what you want to believe...

It will not work. that's why you are taking so long asking question after question.

Or perhaps I really am trying to build up a point, to establish a principle, but I don't want people to skip ahead of me. What does it matter to you, you don't care what I say anyways.

You cannot abuse your favorite verses to build your doctrine. True servants can tell what you are doing.

What does it matter what I say, Meshak. You don't want to hear what I say anyways.

Jesus said don't cast your pearls before swine.
Therefore I'm not going to share my logic and reasoning with you directly.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When have I not been clear about my motives? You're not "exposing" anything. Just projecting what you think I'm doing onto me on this thread.

Trying to build up your own doctrine is evil thing. And you don't admit it. that's why I say I am exposing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Trying to build up your own doctrine is evil thing. And you don't admit it. that's why I say I am exposing.
According to Meshak, principle = doctrine.

Even so, everything I have said so far in this thread comes from the Bible, and I challenge you to prove otherwise.