pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You see, Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

Pro-military position is corrupt fruit.

Jesus does not endorse lip serving faith.

Your doctrine is meaningless if your witnessing is not godly to the world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's a metaphor. What if the country is being raped by those who don't like our way of life? Do we resist?

I don't go into meaningless argument like this.

You are playing "what if" game.

I will not cooperate trying to justify your violent faith.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Crucible,

You follow Calvin, that's why you don't follow Jesus' example.

You follow your leaders example. Your leader is Calvin.

I follow my Leader, Jesus.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Don't you "dear" me...that sounds so much like meshak as to make me wonder if you are not meshak

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers for there is no power but of God, the powers that be are ordained of God

Whosoever then resisteth the power resisteth what God has ordained and they that resist shall receive unto themselves condemnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works but to the evil. Wilt thou be unafraid of the power? do that which is good and thou shalt have praise of the same.

FOR HE IS A MINISTER OF GOD TO THEE for good, but if thou do evil then be afraid for he beareth not the sword in vain. FOR HE IS THE MINISTER OF GOD a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil....

....for this cause also pay we taxes

This is to be the word which we follow

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't go into meaningless argument like this.

Yeah, that's because it contradicts your theory. Have you ever read the Hebrew Bible?

When Christ brought Jacob's people out of Egypt they were afraid to conquer the land of Canaan. They wandered for forty years in Arabia because of their pacificity.

HisServant

Yeah, that's because it contradicts your theory. Have you ever read the Hebrew Bible?

When Christ brought Jacob's people out of Egypt they were afraid to conquer the land of Canaan. They wandered for forty years in Arabia because of their pacificity.

No, they wandered the 40 years because the created the golden calf while Moses was receiving the 10 commandments. God made them grind up the calf and drink the bitter waters and then were told that only their children would inherit the promised land.

It was because of their unfaithfulness.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Pacifism must logically include the civil police force

When shackles wanted her husband out she called the police to enforce her will

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You just said American don't have king.

You don't seem to understand that kings in the Bible is the head of nations.
I understand that we don't have a king. We chose to not have a King in the founding of our country.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I understand that we don't have a king. We chose to not have a King in the founding of our country.

But in the Bible, head of the nation is called king. So presidents are kings in Bible term.

all leaders of the nations are kings in bible term.

If you keep that in mind you understand what KR said to you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

You seem to be so out of touch from reality.

I cannot communicate with you.

You don't seem to know what is going on in the world. Just like living like hermit.

You cannot evangelize by being out of touch from reality. Jesus interacted with real people, friend.

You are going extreme of being not be of the world.

We can strive to be not of the world with knowing and interacting with the world.

I hope I am not confusing you again.

this is the pattern I have with you.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, they wandered the 40 years because the created the golden calf while Moses was receiving the 10 commandments.

And the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying, “How long shall I bear with this evil congregation who complain against Me? I have heard the complaints which the children of Israel make against Me. Say to them, ‘As I live,’ says the LORD, ‘just as you have spoken in My hearing, so I will do to you: The carcasses of you who have complained against Me shall fall in this wilderness, all of you who were numbered, according to your entire number, from twenty years old and above. Except for Caleb the son of Jephunneh and Joshua the son of Nun, you shall by no means enter the land which I swore I would make you dwell in. But your little ones, whom you said would be victims, I will bring in and they shall know the land which you have despised. But as for you, your carcasses shall fall in this wilderness. And your sons shall be shepherds in the wilderness forty years and bear the brunt of your infidelity until your carcasses are consumed in the wilderness.

According to the number of the days in which you spied out the land, forty days, for each day you shall bear your guilt one year, namely forty years, and you shall know My rejection. I the LORD have spoken this. I will surely do so to all this evil congregation who are gathered together against Me. In this wilderness they shall be consumed and there they shall die. (Numbers 14:26-35)​

john w

Hall of Fame
OK, Jacob,

I will not derail this topic by talking about your hermit like talk.

Revelation 19 KJV
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Good day to you, sir. You are on ignore/un-ignore.