pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And I already answered your question many times.

It seems that this is part of your sickness you say you have.

You cannot communicate too well.

I do not say that I have a sickness. You are confused. People have told me that I have many things, one each time, each diagnosis. But I have never believed any of it.

My point is you said to talk to my Commander, when I don't have one.

Rosenritter

Is joining the military about killing foreigners who have committed capital crimes?

What does it mean to protect our freedom?

Is it ever okay to kill?

Murder is against the Law. Does this include killing, including killing murderers? What does the Torah say about what is involved in this, rather than joining the military?

It would seem to me that those of the Jewish tradition ought to have a good memory of what happens when people decide to let their government decide who can be lawfully killed by the military. Not that long ago in Germany some Christians chose to break the law and shelter people within their homes, who by the rule of that lawful government should have been turned over to the military to be lawfully killed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Drafted? I can assure you, you were not drafted. To be honest with ya, don't worry about something that doesn't pertain to you in the least.

And youre no general..Not even a private 1st class.

If a person can be drafted without knowing it was akin to if someone can be married without having even chosen a spouse themselves, by someone else.

The guy at the airport said something about how I could just be a private something or other. I know that there is a difference between Enlisted and an Officer.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It would seem to me that those of the Jewish tradition ought to have a good memory of what happens when people decide to let their government decide who can be lawfully killed by the military. Not that long ago in Germany some Christians chose to break the law and shelter people within their homes, who by the rule of that lawful government should have been turned over to the military to be lawfully killed.

Sounds like a lesson in what is lawful or what shouldn't be.

drbrumley

If a person can be drafted without knowing it was akin to if someone can be married without having even chosen a spouse themselves, by someone else.

The guy at the airport said something about how I could just be a private something or other. I know that there is a difference between Enlisted and an Officer.

If you were drafted, you would know it..

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

You have a serious communication problem.

Please make an appointment.

With who? We aren't married. An appointment for or about what? Communication? Communication courses in college are for those who are good in communication, who want a career in communication.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
With who? We aren't married. An appointment for or about what? Communication? Communication courses in college are for those who are good in communication, who want a career in communication.

good day Jacob, I give up.