oximoron

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There are many posters here claim Jesus' teachings are not for the gentiles, and just for the Jews.

And that's what dominate this site.

that's the most absurd claim I ever heard.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There are many posters here claim Jesus' teachings are not for the gentiles, and just for the Jews.

You seem like you're getting better with the Bible. It won't be long until you see the differences. :thumb:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Guess what Meshak, they say "Ignorance is Bliss." If that's true and I believe it is, that makes you one of the happiest people on earth. Know what I mean? You've been ignorant for a very long time it appears, judging from that, I must assume you have an inability to learn. I would assume it's a 'learning disability' or something like that. Please don't give up on yourself even though the rest of us have basically given up on you.

marhig

Yes, there is one gospel,
Paul preached the same gospel that Jesus preached. One gospel to every creature

Jesus

Mark 16

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and PREACH THE GOSPEL TO EVERY CREATURE.

Paul

Colossians 1

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, AND WHICH WAS PREACHED TO EVERY CREATURE WHICH IS UNDER HEAVEN, WHEREOF I PAUL AM MADE A MINISTER.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, there is one gospel,
Paul preached the same gospel that Jesus preached. One gospel to every creature

Jesus

Mark 16

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and PREACH THE GOSPEL TO EVERY CREATURE.

Paul

Colossians 1

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, AND WHICH WAS PREACHED TO EVERY CREATURE WHICH IS UNDER HEAVEN, WHEREOF I PAUL AM MADE A MINISTER.

And, of course, you're wrong. However, I would guess that's the way you roll.

marhig

Also, those who are Israel are the Jews and the gentiles who are circumcised of the heart, and Jesus came for both Jews and gentiles, he was a light to the gentiles too, not to the Jews only.

Romans 2

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why am I wrong? Paul is saying quite clearly there that he is preaching the same gospel as started by Jesus!

Paul was preaching the "Grace Message" whereas, the four Gospels were preaching to the House of Israel. You must learn to "Rightly Divide the Word of God" lest you be doomed to continue being confused and lacking 'true understanding' of the Bible.

marhig

Paul was preaching the "Grace Message" whereas, the four Gospels were preaching to the House of Israel. You must learn to "Rightly Divide the Word of God" lest you be doomed to continue being confused and lacking 'true understanding' of the Bible.
No, he preached the same gospel, and we should listen to the teachings of Jesus, not just ignore them and say "they are not for us" we are to listen to Jesus before anyone, his gospel is for everyone one of us, it is the gospel of God, and it is the same gospel of which Paul is a minister.

Jesus also preached to the a Samaritans, and they were gentiles

I have to go, speak soon God willing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, he preached the same gospel, and we should listen to the teachings of Jesus, not just ignore them and say "they are not for us" we are to listen to Jesus before anyone, his gospel is for everyone one of us, it is the gospel of God, and it is the same gospel of which Paul is a minister.

Jesus also preached to the a Samaritans, and they were gentiles

I have to go, speak soon God willing.

You've been hanging around Meshak, way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.