Over 10,000 COVID-19 Infections Recorded in Americans Who Received Vaccine

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
The vaccines have been proven safe and effective in controlled tests. They've proven safe and effective in Israel, the UK, and now in much of the US. You live in a fantasy world.I can't argue with people who put their heads in the sand.
[people] Like you? Go ahead take the small pox vaccine. Then avoid aspirin, ibuprofen, and Aleve. What is the real cure for small pox? :)

Last edited:

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Vaccines may provide some protection from covid, just as recovering from covid provides substantial protection from reinfection with covid. But there have been cases where people got sick from covid and some even died from covid after they had been vaccinated against covid.
Vaccines can't prevent disease, but they can cure it sometimes.

marke

Nice try. You posted these things

Hank Aaron was not experiencing health problems when he took the vaccine. Hours later he was dead.

Of course nobody can prove Hank Aaron died from the vaccine just after getting it, but it is also true nobody can prove he did not die from the vaccine.

If Aaron was at risk of getting covid and was fine until he got the vaccine, then how sad that he took the vaccine and ended his life

It is obvious that you are implying that the vaccine took his life. And that is a falsehood by any reasonable standard. You are now back-pedaling furiously and playing innocent - "All I said was that he was not sick before the vaccine and now he is dead".

Nonsense, you are saying a lot more than this.
Let me explain again. Hank Aaron was not sick before he took the vaccine and shortly after he took the vaccine he died.

marke

Of course you can stop disease through shutdowns. Not only is this common sense, it has been demonstrated during this pandemic. Whether it is worth the effect on the economy is a valid question. But you have provided no evidence that the benefits of shutdowns are not worth the cost. And most importantly, how do know that the economic damage of letting covid burn through the population would not ultimately be far worse.

You talk about "stupid". Well, you should really make an actual case if you are going to toss terms like that around.
Science cannot prove the shutdowns and masking edicts did anything significant to stop or alter the course of the virus which surged with all these efforts in place and then slacked off with all these measures in place. How is science going to prove the experimental efforts played an essential part in the course of the disease? It cannot.

chair

Now then, I, and others perhaps, will be interested to know why you believe we should:

1. rely on God for deliverance from sickness
2. rely on Smith and Wesson for deliverance from thugs.

I quite literally cannot wait to read your reply.
Still waiting for a reply? Don't hold your breath.

marke

Let's see how consistent you are in this stance. Here are your own words from a thread about guns:

You don't need worthless gun laws to stop thugs. You need these thugs to get saved and stop acting like uncivilized baboons. And we need more respect for police officers, more law-abiding Americans to be armed to defend against these types of lawless barbarians, and we need stronger...

Now then, I, and others perhaps, will be interested to know why you believe we should:

1. rely on God for deliverance from sickness
2. rely on Smith and Wesson for deliverance from thugs.

I quite literally cannot wait to read your reply.
People should seek God for deliverance from evil because there is no protection from evil apart from God. God is the Great Physician and it is He who heals all our diseases whether doctors and medicines are also involved or not.

As inhabitants in a world filled with evil Christians are to seek God's protection while also fighting as policemen, soldiers, and armed citizens against wickedness when and where it arises.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Of course you can stop disease through shutdowns.

No, you can't.

The past year and a half shows that.

Not only is this common sense,

It's not any common sense I've heard of.

it has been demonstrated during this pandemic.

False.

Whether it is worth the effect on the economy is a valid question.

It's not worth sacrificing an economy over to even test it.

But you have provided no evidence that the benefits of shutdowns are not worth the cost.

If one life is lost due to the shutdowns, it's not worth it.

Here's 25 ways a shutdown kills people.

And most importantly, how do know that the economic damage of letting covid burn through the population would not ultimately be far worse.

Because we've seen pandemics worse than this before, and none of them required shutdowns.

chair

No, you can't.

The past year and a half shows that.

It's not any common sense I've heard of.

False.

It's not worth sacrificing an economy over to even test it.

If one life is lost due to the shutdowns, it's not worth it.

Here's 25 ways a shutdown kills people.

Because we've seen pandemics worse than this before, and none of them required shutdowns.
Shutdowns are difficult, and cause damage. But they do in fact work. How could they not? If people aren't close to each other, they won't transfer infect each other.

Right now lockdowns are working in India, Nepal and Taiwan, for example.

Gary K

Banned
Shutdowns are difficult, and cause damage. But they do in fact work. How could they not? If people aren't close to each other, they won't transfer infect each other.

Right now lockdowns are working in India, Nepal and Taiwan, for example.
Yeah, right. India's recovery from an exploding number of coronavirus "cases" is due to several states in India giving away ivermectin to their people. Those states have had a very dramatic reduction in "cases". The rest of India. Very little reduction.

Cases are not cases when diagnosed by a test that was never designed to be a diagnostic tool, and whose inventor said was never to be used that way. So, just keep right on with the dishonesty.

chair

Are you sure you are from Israel? Shutdowns cause deaths from other diseases.
I am quite certain of where I live. And I know that shutdowns worked here as well.

I understand that shutdowns have negative consequences. Nobody is claiming they don't and yet many here keep saying they do, as if that was the argument. Shutdowns have negative consequences! OK? You only have a shutdown as a last resort, since letting the epidemic run wild is worse.

What exactly is your point?

expos4ever

Let me explain again. Hank Aaron was not sick before he took the vaccine and shortly after he took the vaccine he died.
And I will repeat: just because an 86 year old man died shortly after a vaccine, this is not evidence that the vaccine is responsible for his death.

How can you possibly not know this? And since you surely must know this, are you not clearly engaged in deliberate deception?

How can you possibly not know that there are hundred of thousand of 80+ years olds who have been vaccinated. Do you really think that not even one of these people - with one foot already in the grave just by being over 80 - would not die shortly after getting their shot for reasons entirely unrelated to the vaccine?

marke

And I will repeat: just because an 86 year old man died shortly after a vaccine, this is not evidence that the vaccine is responsible for his death.

How can you possibly not know this? And since you surely must know this, are you not clearly engaged in deliberate deception?

How can you possibly not know that there are hundred of thousand of 80+ years olds who have been vaccinated. Do you really think that not even one of these people - with one foot already in the grave just by being over 80 - would not die shortly after getting their shot for reasons entirely unrelated to the vaccine?
Of course older people are at risk of getting the coronavirus while young people are not at much risk. That is why young people would be wiser not to get risk from the vaccine that has already made thousands of young people sick.

expos4ever

Sweden didn't shut down and the epidemic did not run wild there.
From The Lancet. This, unlike some of the frankly loony sites some of you guys use (example: "canucklaw.ca"), is a respected, established, medical journal. Perfect, no. But at least not laughable:

As of April 16, 2021, more than 13 700 people have died from COVID-19 in Sweden. The country has one of the highest infection rates in western Europe according to Our World in Data COVID-19 statistics, with 606 new infections per million per day, while its neighbours Denmark, Finland, and Norway reported 115, 62, and 112 new infections per million per day, respectively (April 15, 2021). New and more infective and deadly variants have taken over, and by April 15, 2021, the UK SARS-Cov-2 variant was supected to have caused 75–100% of all new cases in all regions. This indicates more rapid spread, more deaths, and that more young people will be affected, with intensive care units already at full capacity in some regions.

While other countries are closing down in response to this new surge in cases, Sweden is opening up—high schools were opened on April 1, 2021. To continue on the same trajectory in the face of current trends, without timely action by agency and government leadership, raises concerns about governance and accountability, and ultimately about fundamental ethics and values.

expos4ever

Of course older people are at risk of getting the coronavirus while young people are not at much risk. That is why young people would be wiser not to get risk from the vaccine that has already made thousands of young people sick.
Misleading and wrong.

Misleading: you are no doubt hoping that people will not realize that the truth is that only a small number of young people have had serious reactions to the vaccine. Yes, it has made many young people "sick" in the sense of sore arms, feely blah, etc. Your statement misleads by not representing this important distinction.

Wrong: Yes, young people are at low risk. But the vaccine is not just for the person who is getting it, is about the grandparents they might visit.

I guess being "your brother's keeper" does not apply when it comes to life-threatening disease.