Over 10,000 COVID-19 Infections Recorded in Americans Who Received Vaccine

expos4ever

Science cannot prove the shutdowns and masking edicts did anything significant to stop or alter the course of the virus which surged with all these efforts in place and then slacked off with all these measures in place. How is science going to prove the experimental efforts played an essential part in the course of the disease? It cannot.
More deception. Here you are trying to gain illicit leverage off the term "prove". Of course, science cannot prove this in a 100% sense. But science can, and has, mounted a strong case that shutdowns work.

expos4ever

People should seek God for deliverance from evil because there is no protection from evil apart from God. God is the Great Physician and it is He who heals all our diseases whether doctors and medicines are also involved or not.

As inhabitants in a world filled with evil Christians are to seek God's protection while also fighting as policemen, soldiers, and armed citizens against wickedness when and where it arises.
Your are evading. If God can deliver us from sickness without medical care, He can also deliver us from bad guys, with no need for guns. Your post is just a long-winded way of demonstrating that you are being inconsistent in the way you treat these two issues.

expos4ever

If one life is lost due to the shutdowns, it's not worth it.

Here's 25 ways a shutdown kills people.
You misrepresent (as you guys invariably do) the situation when you assert that "If one life is lost due to the shutdowns, it's not worth it". Clearly this is not correct since you overlook the other side of the coin - lives saved as a result of lockdowns.

You guys always do this - you screen out important dimensions of what is a complicated issue and focus on that limited slice that will give the appearance of supporting your position.

One would need to be truly beef-witted to not agree that if the shutdown saves 1,000,000 lives and kills 1 (who would not have died due to the shutdown), it is clearly "worth it".

marke

Misleading and wrong.

Misleading: you are no doubt hoping that people will not realize that the truth is that only a small number of young people have had serious reactions to the vaccine. Yes, it has made many young people "sick" in the sense of sore arms, feely blah, etc. Your statement misleads by not representing this important distinction.

Wrong: Yes, young people are at low risk. But the vaccine is not just for the person who is getting it, is about the grandparents they might visit.

I guess being "your brother's keeper" does not apply when it comes to life-threatening disease.
Idiots who have a steady guaranteed income whether they go to work or not (many of them government employees) think nothing of putting tens of millions of Americans out of work for an interminable period of time in hopes the shutdowns will slow the spread of covid. I have an idea. Let's shut off pay to everyone who recommends businesses shut down no matter who they are and where they are getting their money. That should bring some light to those still in the dark.

marke

Your are evading. If God can deliver us from sickness without medical care, He can also deliver us from bad guys, with no need for guns. Your post is just a long-winded way of demonstrating that you are being inconsistent in the way you treat these two issues.
My position is consistent. Fear God and either get vaccinated or not and either get a gun or not. But the government has no right whatsoever to force people to give up their guns or get vaccinated.

marke

Your point here only has merit because I chose my words carelessly. I agree that a shutdown cannot stop a disease. But it can, and has, greatly reduced its spread and impact.
Shutdowns have done more harm than good and masks have done nothing good. It is time to wake up and realize Americans have the right to go out and work, facing dangers if they choose, but it is their choice. Anyone fearing the virus can stay home and feel safe.

marke

You misrepresent (as you guys invariably do) the situation when you assert that "If one life is lost due to the shutdowns, it's not worth it". Clearly this is not correct since you overlook the other side of the coin - lives saved as a result of lockdowns.

You guys always do this - you screen out important dimensions of what is a complicated issue and focus on that limited slice that will give the appearance of supporting your position.

One would need to be truly beef-witted to not agree that if the shutdown saves 1,000,000 lives and kills 1 (who would not have died due to the shutdown), it is clearly "worth it".
If we had only quarantined the early victims of AIDS then tens of millions of lives might have been saved. I see your point, but I don't think shutting down businesses, people's lives and the economy is worth destroying millions of lives in efforts to save some who are mostly already dying from other illnesses.

expos4ever

Idiots who have a steady guaranteed income whether they go to work or not (many of them government employees) think nothing of putting tens of millions of Americans out of work for an interminable period of time in hopes the shutdowns will slow the spread of covid. I have an idea. Let's shut off pay to everyone who recommends businesses shut down no matter who they are and where they are getting their money. That should bring some light to those still in the dark.
What are you talking about?

It is not a "hope" that shutdowns help - it is a fact. You use the term "idiot". Yet what would you call someone who thinks that preventing people from meeting in buildings, restaurants, bars, and sports venues - that is, a shutdown - would not reduce the spread of a disease that is so contagious you can practically catch it when someone looks at you.

I would call that person an idiot.

expos4ever

Shutdowns have done more harm than good and masks have done nothing good.
You know, I could not live with myself if I posted a claim and did not defend with evidence.

Apparently, you are not burdened with such a demanding conscience.

You are, of course, wrong about masks.

expos4ever

If we had only quarantined the early victims of AIDS then tens of millions of lives might have been saved. I see your point, but I don't think shutting down businesses, people's lives and the economy is worth destroying millions of lives in efforts to save some who are mostly already dying from other illnesses.
You never tire of the falsehoods do you? I see that you have been called out on this by others as well.

It is manifestly untrue that people who die of Covid are "already dying of other illnesses" in the sense you imply. This is a gross distortion of the truth, as you surely know. Yes, most people who die of Covid - perhaps over 90% - have other conditions. But these people would, on average, have lived on for years had covid not come along. So, in any reasonable sense, covid killed them.

Now about AIDS. Hopefully readers are not so dumb as to not see how this analogy does not work. AIDS is not spread through the air! I can protect myself from AIDS without having to hide in my house, like I need to do for covid. Hence, there is no need to quarantine AIDS victims.

chair

For those who think shutdowns don't work: Please take a look at Taiwan. Nobody has natural immunity there. They had a breakout of infections, went into lockdown, and the number of cases is dropping. The lockdown is preventing infections.

marke

What are you talking about?

It is not a "hope" that shutdowns help - it is a fact. You use the term "idiot". Yet what would you call someone who thinks that preventing people from meeting in buildings, restaurants, bars, and sports venues - that is, a shutdown - would not reduce the spread of a disease that is so contagious you can practically catch it when someone looks at you.

I would call that person an idiot.
Why would someone advocate continuing the shutdowns if those shutdowns are creating personal financial hardships for himself like they are for millions of Americans? He wouldn't unless he is an idiot.

marke

You know, I could not live with myself if I posted a claim and did not defend with evidence.

Apparently, you are not burdened with such a demanding conscience.

You are, of course, wrong about masks.
It takes a very ignorant and insensitive person to think shutdowns are not hurting millions of Americans financially to the point of desperation. And we know masks don't work because 'Lord' Fauci said so.

A top U.S. medical adviser during the Trump and Biden administrations told a woman in early 2020 that masks one buys from drug stores had little effectiveness against the virus that causes COVID-19.
“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, the longtime head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told the woman in an email dated Feb. 5, 2020.

marke

You never tire of the falsehoods do you? I see that you have been called out on this by others as well.

It is manifestly untrue that people who die of Covid are "already dying of other illnesses" in the sense you imply. This is a gross distortion of the truth, as you surely know. Yes, most people who die of Covid - perhaps over 90% - have other conditions. But these people would, on average, have lived on for years had covid not come along. So, in any reasonable sense, covid killed them.

Now about AIDS. Hopefully readers are not so dumb as to not see how this analogy does not work. AIDS is not spread through the air! I can protect myself from AIDS without having to hide in my house, like I need to do for covid. Hence, there is no need to quarantine AIDS victims.
AIDS could have been arrested if AIDS victims had been quarantined like leftists think tens of millions of Americans should be in order to try to keep old sick people from catching covid and dying.

marke

For those who think shutdowns don't work: Please take a look at Taiwan. Nobody has natural immunity there. They had a breakout of infections, went into lockdown, and the number of cases is dropping. The lockdown is preventing infections.
Deaths from covid were falling in the US long before the vaccines came out.

expos4ever

It takes a very ignorant and insensitive person to think shutdowns are not hurting millions of Americans financially to the point of desperation. And we know masks don't work because 'Lord' Fauci said so.
You bear false witness (as you do in most of your posts). You are fortunate that telling lies is not against forum rules.

What Fauci said, if you actually read the article is this:

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, the longtime head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told the woman in an email dated Feb. 5, 2020.

Fauci also told the woman, Sylvia Burwell, that masks “are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infections.”

Fauci never says in this article that masks don't work. In fact, he clearly says they do!!!! Again:

"masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infections.”

Even if masks do not protect the wearer from getting infected, the fact that they protect the sick from transmitting to others means they "work".

Besides, these statements were made early in the pandemic - we have learned much since then. Including that masks do indeed provide some protection to the wearer.

expos4ever

Why would someone advocate continuing the shutdowns if those shutdowns are creating personal financial hardships for himself like they are for millions of Americans? He wouldn't unless he is an idiot.
An idiot (or a liar) is one who is either too dumb (idiot), or too dishonest (liar) ,to acknowledge that there is another important aspect to this issue other than the hardship conferred by the shutdowns - the lives saved by the shutdowns.

marke

You bear false witness (as you do in most of your posts). You are fortunate that telling lies is not against forum rules.

What Fauci said, if you actually read the article is this:

Fauci also told the woman, Sylvia Burwell, that masks “are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infections.”

Fauci never says in this article that masks don't work. In fact, he clearly says they do!!!! Again:

"masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infections.”

Even if masks do not protect the wearer from getting infected, the fact that they protect the sick from transmitting to others means they "work".

Besides, these statements were made early in the pandemic - we have learned much since then. Including that masks do indeed provide some protection to the wearer.
Science has proven cloth masks are ineffective at preventing the passage of covid particles. However, there are rogue scientists who do not want to offend the democrat party and democrats who have gone on record to support the lying democrat narratives about masks even though real science does not support such foolishness.