"OSAS" people are not answering this question.

heir

TOL Subscriber
JESUS FULFILLED the LAW and the prophets.

The ceremonial works were a SHADOW of Jesus. They were teaching tools.

Obeying God is NOT a shadow!

The Pharisees who SAT IN MOSES' seat made the Jews keep the old law, or else the Jews would have been prosecuted, put in jail, tortured, and even put to death. That was while the temple was still standing.

vs what you said earlier:
Of course, that is FOREVER.

Jesus' words are forever.
You don't even believe what you write! You are a walking contradiction and a liar.

glorydaz

The Greek states people that do those things will not inherit the kingdom of God, and Paul states if you walk in the Spirit you will not do those things. Do you agree that if you walk in the Spirit you will not do those things? It seems you believe that you walk in the Spirit but occasionally do those things, yet also believe you will inherit the kingdom of God because you think doing something occasionally isn't a lifestyle choice.

Yes you did, and just did again when you distinguished believers as only occasionally sinning. You think children of the devil sin more. That's basically what the Pharisee thought when he looked down on the other sinners who didn't have his perceived religious crutch in the form of a sacrifice, forgiveness and atonement.

Why isn't it cherry picking when you do it?

I answered you unequivocally, "No, I ceased from sin when I received the mind of Christ."

Do you occasionally covet?

So, what we see here, folks, is an absolute obsession with sin. This is exactly why God's grace delivers us from the law and it's bondage. When one's mind is taken up with sin....either one's own or the perceived sin of the "other guy", there is bondage. Rather than the liberty we have in Christ to keep our eye focused on HIM, these workers see sin everywhere. What a sad state they are in.... :nono:

Dan Emanuel

I was only pointing out that you missed her point, and then I shared the scripture that supported her point, so that you might not miss her point again...
I know that. Thats why I said, "Way to miss my point." Because I hadn't missed anyones point, in making mine.
...As for your point ...

Of course, I can't answer for her...
Right. It was directed at God's Truth, not you.
...I don't attend a local congregation of any denomination but have a growing home church. We'd neither share communion nor keep company with those who continue in sin. On this forum I am forced to interact with such people in order to share the good news that will hopefully free them and others from the bondage of sin.
So in you're growing home church, you do take communion, in remembrance of Him, as He commanded, correct?

DJ

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So, what we see here, folks, is an absolute obsession with sin. This is exactly why God's grace delivers us from the law and it's bondage. When one's mind is taken up with sin....either one's own or the perceived sin of the "other guy", there is bondage. Rather than the liberty we have in Christ to keep our eye focused on HIM, these workers see sin everywhere. What a sad state they are in.... :nono:

Great post Glorydaz

Dan Emanuel

True worshipers are the church. All the denominations that own the church buildings teach falseness...
Fine. So where do you take communion? In you're home? At you're neighbors? The library? Outside under the tree's? Jesus didn't say where to take communion, but He did say to take communion.
...Do you eat a meal with those in the building you go to? Jesus did not say take this wafer.

It was a real meal with real bread.
So where do you take communion?

'Doesn't seem like your obeying Jesus.

DJ