Oregon college murderer: black or white?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A racist pervert speaks. Your takes are as bad as AB, who made one of the most perverted posts I have seen on TOL. She is advocating criminal activity (rioting) and trying to stir the pot.

Thank God for the lake of fire.

Oh, grow up. I'm not advocating criminal activity.

And speaking of lakes, go jump in one.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... has been since the day the first slave ship arrived.

four hundred years ago? :freak:

who gives a crap?

just in case you weren't paying attention, slavery was abolished in the united states 150 years ago

six generations

time to get over it, bananahead

Arthur Brain

A racist pervert speaks. Your takes are as bad as AB, who made one of the most perverted posts I have seen on TOL. She is advocating criminal activity (rioting) and trying to stir the pot.

Thank God for the lake of fire.

She isn't advocating any such thing you complete nut. How you've somehow managed to become less mature through the years is a mystery...

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks. While I can't say that a doctored photo on CNN would have shocked me, I'm glad to see that it doesn't appear to be the case and that CNN has gone on record denying displaying the image.

Right. Evidence is the key. There is none incriminating CoNN.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Excellent. That's what I was expecting.

None of the aforementioned web sites offered any proof that CNN had actually altered the photograph: they provided no links to where the image had originally appeared nor offered any screenshots showing that CNN had aired the altered image on television. They simply posted the above-displayed photograph and claimed, without any evidence, that CNN was responsible for creating and displaying it.
While the exact origins of the image are unclear, comments left on the Conservative Treehouse‘s article indicated that the photograph was created by Twitter user @0Hour1

Brian Stelter, CNN’s senior media correspondent, took to Twitter on 4 October 2015 to address the photograph and confirm that it was not used by CNN:

"it's not real. CNN hasn't shown any images of gunman. please consider the source of what you saw online"

zoo22

Do you have a direct link to the actual CNN image? I'd like to see it for myself.

No, it was a fake story. CNN didn't do it.

Snopes.

Musterion is one of those "i don't are about facts" screwballs that blindly emails faked stories out to people like serpentdove or Jefferson. He's a scourge.

Yeah... the truth doesn't fit the mainstream media's narrative so they hide/change facts to make it fit.

But as it turns out... Who actually changed the facts? Why? And who bought the fake story, Knight?

And why don't the folks at TOL who pump out these fake stories ever seem to look back?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No, it was a fake story. CNN didn't do it.

Snopes.

Musterion is one of those "i don't are about facts" screwballs that blindly emails faked stories out to people like serpentdove or Jefferson. He's a scourge.

But as it turns out... Who actually changed the facts? Why? And who bought the fake story, Knight?

And why don't the folks at TOL who pump out these fake stories ever seem to look back?

do you feel better now?

are you happy?

or do you plan to come back several times and belabor the point?