Theology Club: Open View and Preterism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

There is only one Gospel Truth.

You Open Theists oppose this biblical reality.

Nothing you can say or post can change this reality, for there is only One God, one Savior, one redemption, one Covenant promising One Everlasting Life with the One and only God Almighty.

You play "Christian," all while denying Christ as being the sole fulfillment of all of the above.

I am sick and tired of all of your false games, false teachings, and personal lies . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
As she should because it is not false teachings.

As she should.

If Kat holds to Open Theism, she cannot claim affiliation with any Reformers such as AMR, etc.

If she does, she is playing the spiritual harlot . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Or, I will add, if AMR and any of the Reformers claim affiliation with Open Theists, they commit the same adulterous sin.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You will end up in the woodshed for posting goofy antithesis to topic in this focused thread. Please post elsewhere

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anyone who has actually read the bible knows there is more than one gospel in scripture.

Not at all.

Nothing you can say or post can change this reality
Scripture does.
Read it.

You play "Christian,"
And you like to psycho-analyse others, without taking their theological beliefs seriously.

This is fun.

I am sick and tired of all of your false games, false teachings, and personal lies . . .
You are only sick of the things you make up in your own paranoid mind, and start accusing folks of things they never did, as you are now doing to Kat.
Shame on you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Kat holds to Open Theism, she cannot claim affiliation with any Reformers such as AMR, etc.
I haven't seen AMR claim that anyone is automatically reprobate for holding the OT view.
AMR is not paranoid and hateful like you are.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You will end up in the woodshed for posting goofy antithesis to topic in this focused thread. Please post elsewhere

Are you threatening me?

I am not posting "goofy" anti-thesis, but as a Reformer, simply opposing the validity of false beliefs hypocritically concealed by Open Theists such as yourself, in order to be considered as mainstream and true.

I consider Open Theism to be false, and your adherance to such beliefs to be wrong, and resent your pushing your "Moderator" weight in judgment against others who disagree.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I haven't seen AMR claim that anyone is automatically reprobate for holding the OT view.
AMR is not paranoid and hateful like you are.

I am not hateful, but I am not stupid and accepting of false gospels either.

If AMR does not claim Open Theists to be reprobates, he is correct to not do so. I have never called Open Theists reprobates, either.

I only warn that Open Theism is a false religion that denies the one true Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are both.

I only warn that Open Theism is a false religion that denies the one true Gospel of Jesus Christ.
It's not false and it does not deny any of the gospels in scripture.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If AMR does not claim Open Theists to be reprobates, he is correct to not do so. I have never called Open Theists reprobates, either.
If one can believe a false religion and not be reprobate, then what's the problem?
Whatever they believe is just what GOD predestined them to believe, right?

Derf

Oh, good. I'm glad I can deny the true gospel of Jesus Christ without being a reprobate.

Sent from my Z992 using TheologyOnline mobile app

glorydaz

Nothing you can say or post can change this reality, for there is only One God, one Savior, one redemption, one Covenant promising One Everlasting Life with the One and only God Almighty.

You play "Christian," all while denying Christ as being the sole fulfillment of all of the above.

Says the gal who claims God believed for her. :chuckle:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Oh, good. I'm glad I can deny the true gospel of Jesus Christ without being a reprobate.

Sent from my Z992 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Do you know the definition of a "Reprobate?"

Such is a soul eternally damned by God.

But none of us have any idea about living souls, who today do not believe the Gospel Truth, who God might enlighten tomorrow with His grace to see and be justified by His gift of faith.

So none of us have the knowledge or right to deny that possibility of saving grace from God to another, do we?

None of us know the eternal fate of another.

Only God knows who He has chosen for His own, and who will be left in unbelief forever.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I thought it was stupid when you said we can't believe...that God has to do it for us.

Are you backing off now, or is this Mr. Nang?

I, Nang, never said God believed for me. I believe that God raised me from death to life, and through the power and guidance of His Holy Spirit, enabled me, by changing my heart, mind, and will, to believe in the righteousness of Jesus Christ unto everlasting life.

glorydaz

I, Nang, never said God believed for me. I believe that God raised me from death to life, and through the power and guidance of His Holy Spirit, enabled me, by changing my heart, mind, and will, to believe in the righteousness of Jesus Christ unto everlasting life.

AH, I see now. You believe God raised YOU from death to life, and I believe God raised the Lord Jesus Christ from death to life. So your gospel is a lot different than the one Paul preached. :think:

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.