Only Yahwah is a true God

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubRam

Yahwah does not acknowledge any other but Himself as God.

[FONT=&quot]God Alone[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Kings 19:15[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And Hezekiah prayed to the Lord: “Lord, the God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Kings 19:19[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now, Lord our God, deliver us from his hand, so that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you alone, Lord, are God.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nehemiah 9:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You alone are the Lord.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 83:18[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord— that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 86:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 37:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 15:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exodus 20:3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] "You shall have no other gods (Elohiyms) before me.

Deuteronomy 4:35. You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym); besides Him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39. Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym) in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 5:7. "You shall have no other gods (Elohiyms) before me.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: The Lord (Yahwah) our God (Elohiym), the LORD (Yahwah) is one (only.)

1 Kings 8:60. So that all the peoples of the earth may know that the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym) and that there is no other.

Isaiah 42:8. "I am the LORD (Yahwah); that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant (Yahshua) whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god (el) was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God (Eloah=Gods above) besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."

Isaiah 45:5. I am the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other; apart from me there is no God (Elohiym).

6. so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:14. This is what the LORD (Yahwah) says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, 'Surely God (El) is with you, and there is no other; there is no other god (Elohiym).' "

Isaiah 45:18. For this is what the LORD (Yahwah) says: He who created the heavens, He is God (Elohiym); He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited: He says: "I am the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:22. "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God (El), and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God (El), and there is no other; I am God (Elohiym), and there is none like me.

Joel 2:27. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the LORD (Yahwah) your God (Elohiym), and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

Yahwah is God and he won't give his glory to another god.

The Greatest Commandment

Mark 12:28. One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus (Yahshua) had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

29. "The most important one," answered Jesus (Yahshua), "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord (Yahwah) our God (Elohiym), the Lord (Yahwah) is one (only).

Mark 12:32. "Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that God (Yahwah) is one (only) and there is no other but Him.

John 14:28. "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you love me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is so true. The Father is the only true God.

[Jhn 17:1-3
[1] Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
[2] "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
[3] "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

[1Co 8:5-6
[5] For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
[6] yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Jehovah of the Old Testament and the Jesus of the New Testament are one and the same.

I said
Totally different. We seen Jesus, we heard Him speak, we hear the Holy Spirit speak daily. Or at least I do.

[Jhn 5:37
[37] "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

iamaberean

I agree with your post!

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Joh 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

There is no scripture in the bible that says God is three persons. How is it that anyone would dare add to God's word?

Deu 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

CherubRam

I agree with your post!

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Joh 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

There is no scripture in the bible that says God is three persons. How is it that anyone would dare add to God's word?

Deu 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

[FONT=&quot]1 John 5 N.I.V.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Faith in the Son of God [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]7[/FONT][FONT=&quot]For there are three that testify: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]the[/FONT][FONT=&quot][a][/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Footnotes:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]1 John 5:8 Late manuscripts of the Vulgate testify in heaven: the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. And there are three that testify on earth: the (not found in any Greek manuscript before the fourteenth century)[/FONT]

The scriptures that suggest that God is a Trinity have all been tampered with. True Orthodox Judaism has never believed that God is a Trinity.

CherubRam

Yahwah our Heavenly Father says that He alone is God, and that there is no other God, only Him. That would also mean that he does not acknowledge the Holy Spirit as a person; nor His son Yahshua as a true God. Holy Spirit is a title for the Father Himself.

John 17:3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I agree with your post!

Why is your entire post blue?

BoyStan

Where in the bible is that said?

There is compelling evidence in the New Testament from the words and actions of Jesus and the apostles that God is Father Son and Holy Spirit. You can discover this evidence if your inclined to read a basic theology book.

Status
Not open for further replies.