Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

God's Truth

That's what I keep telling you, but you refuse to believe it.

Three PERSONS; one GOD.

According to your bogus story, the Father talks to Himself. The Bible says that the Son talks to His Father.

God the Father really came as a Man He did not pretend to.

Not only that, Jesus did not speak to God for Himself, he spoke to God so that we can know from whom he came.

John 11:42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me."

John 12:30
In response, Jesus said, "This voice was not for My benefit, but yours.

Again, Jesus only prayed aloud to himself so that those listening would know from whom Jesus came.

Right Divider

Body part
Look again. Trinitarian doctrine does not say 'separate'.

Yes, distinct means different.

Did you ever notice that there is a difference between a father and a son?

Distinct does not mean separate.
She's a modalist that will never understand the truth.

Her "god" puts on a mask and talks to himself.

God's Truth

Look again. Trinitarian doctrine does not say 'separate'.

Yes, distinct means different.

Did you ever notice that there is a difference between a father and a son?

Distinct does not mean separate.

You do not even know your own doctrine. lol

Right Divider

Body part
God the Father really came as a Man He did not pretend to.

Not only that, Jesus did not speak to God for Himself, he spoke to God so that we can know from whom he came.
Matt 26:39 (AKJV/PCE)
(26:39) And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou [wilt].

Is the Son praying to His Father or is "the Father with a body" praying to Himself?

God's Truth

Matt 26:39 (AKJV/PCE)
(26:39) And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou [wilt].

Is the Son praying to His Father or is "the Father with a body" praying to Himself?

Jesus is speaking aloud so that the people listening will know who he came from.

I already gave you the scriptures.

You need to believe the truth.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Steko thinks he has efficiently debated me.

Yeah, Steko's chief goal in life is to defeat GT and be proud of it. :chuckle:

There is no way Jesus is ever distinct from the Father.

Then, the Bible shouldn't ever make any distinction between the Father and the Son.

They are so much alike that Jesus ONLY says what the Father says.

They are so much alike that Jesus ONLY does what the Father does.

No argument.

They are so not distinct that when you see Jesus you can say, "I see the Father".

Then the Bible shouldn't use terms of distinction.

Ben Masada

From my original post "HaShem" - the NAME of GOD: And he said unto me, Son of man [Ezekiel], the place of MY THRONE, and the place of the soles of MY feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever, and MY HOLY NAME, shall the house of Israel NO MORE DEFILE - Ezekiel 43:7

Someday MESSIAH will dwell in your midst and you will no longer DEFILE His HOLY NAME.

HaShem is not the actual name of God but a reference to the name of God which we do not know It.

Son of man aka Ben Adam in Hebrew means "mortal", mortal man. Only in the book of Ezekiel according to the JPS translation of the Tanach, Ben Adam aka mortal one is mentioned 92 times throughout the book.

Your "some day Messiah will dwell in your midst" has already been fulfilled to my understanding because the Messiah has been dwelling in our midst for as long as he exists as a People. If you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord. The Messiah cannot be an individual; the individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we to expect a new Messiah in every generation? Obviously not! The Messiah is not supposed to die but to remain as a People aka the Son of God if you read Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son; let My Son go that he may serve Me."

Right Divider

Body part
Yeah, Steko's chief goal in life is to defeat GT and be proud of it. :chuckle:

Then, the Bible shouldn't ever make any distinction between the Father and the Son.

No argument.

Then the Bible shouldn't use terms of distinction.
She probably has no understanding of the two natures that Jesus had while on earth. That could explain a lot of her confusion.