ONLY Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elia

Bs'd

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME."
Ex 20:1

Eliyahu, light unto the nations

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

"All the peoples walk each in the name of his god, but as for us; we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God forever and ever!" Micah 4:5

Elia

Bs'd

And there will never be another God than Y-H-W-H:

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

"All the peoples walk each in the name of his god, but as for us; we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God forever and ever!" Micah 4:5

Elia

B'sd

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Elia

Bs'd

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Last edited:

Elia

Bs'd

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Is it so hard for Christians to understand that there is no other God than Y-H-W-H?

Elia

Which one?

God the Father....or...God the Spirit?

Bs'd

Only Y-H-W-H is God, there is no such thing as "God the Spirit".

Elia

If God can be Father, then God can be Spirit.

Bs'd

He can also be strong, invisible, omni-present, mercifull, righteous, and much more.

But that doesn't mean there is more than one God who is one.

שמע ישראל י-ה-ו-ה אלהנו י-ה-ו-ה אחד

Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is
ONE.​

And you shall love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
And these words which I command you this day shall be upon your heart;
and you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deut 6:4-9

Y-H-W-H, the one and only God who is one.

Beside Him there is no God, no Buddha, no JC, no David Koresh; NOBODY.

Whoever worships anything or anybody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPER.

Elia

By your very own reasoning, God can also be Son.

Bs'd

A son by definition, springs forth from his father.

God is the source of everything, so he cannot be a son.

The trinity is an idolatrous concept, taken from pagan religions much older than Christianity, and it is NOWHERE to be found in the Bible.
It is a desparate attempt to turn two gods; God the Father and the Christian god the son, into one God, because the Bible teaches that there is only one God. The trinity says 1 + 1 + 1 = 1. It claims there is one God, made up of three persons.
It is illogical, extra-Biblical, and flies right in the face of the BIBLICAL teaching that God is one.

Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them; and no man ever had a distinct idea of the trinity. It is the mere Abracadabra of the mountebanks calling themselves the priests of Jesus.” – Thomas Jefferson

Elia

Bs'd

“This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.
Isaiah 44:6

Elia

Bs'd

“This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.
Isaiah 44:6

Bs'd

Does it finally start to sink in, that there is no other God than Y-H-W-H?

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

skinker

Elias, these are lies you believe in. Please do your historical research more thoroughly and stop passing on Jewish religious propaganda posing as authority. If you had done your research into the historic roots of Judaism you would have learned about those roots coming out of ancient Canaan. You would have learned about Canaan's pantheon of gods and goddesses of which Yahweh was one, one of the sons of Canaan's top God, EL Elyon, God Most High. If you had learned this, that Yahweh was originally a Son of God Most High, you would understand your own Torah's Deuteronomy 32 references to Yahweh's role as tribal god of the Israelites appointed to that role by EL Elyon. You would have understood these ancient traces of Canaanite worship of multiple gods preserved in Psalm 82 as well. Judaism was never really a monotheistic religion. It is henotheism where Jews are taught to conduct religious war with all other worshipers of other gods. A true God of All has no earthly need to prove It's omniscience and would see that human knowledge spreads at various rates through time across the globe. With the End always within sight of God, why create war to hurry the recognition of wholeness of everything when it is always whole to begin with and individual recognition of this is sporatic and never uniformly comprehended, the immediacy of life's problems always clouding that awareness?

So with knowledge that Judaism too has its multiple gods, I mean seriously man, research that sun god being honored each year in the Hannukah menorah's where Shamash, the ancient sun god, is the Helper right smack in the middle of it. The story of Sampson too is a direct honoring of Shamash as a sun god. Let's see, we can take this quite a bit farther and see how the Hebrews in the 700's B.C. were familiar with Hindu Vedic Brahmin merchants with their incense trade business out of Yemen with trade connections to India and all the Near East. What did ancient Hebrews learn about Vedic Brahminism...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How about "Abraham and Sarah" for starters? As Judaized Brahma and his consort Sarasvati, with Ghaggar transformed into Hagar making the connection impossible by statistical odds of coincidence of thousands to one against. Turns out there are quite a few pagan gods become "Hebrews" in the Torah/Tanakh tales but these historical facts don't stop our Jewish religious warrior here from daily attack on Christian traditions unfortunately sharing the same Jewish mythological basis and not knowing it..like us Gnostic Christians do but never could share it until Pauline Christians saw the Light.

Elia

So with knowledge that Judaism too has its multiple gods, I mean seriously man, research that sun god being honored each year in the Hannukah menorah's where Shamash,

Bs'd

I mean, seriously man, see what the Bible teaches:

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

Please spare me that idiocy of "multiple gods in Judaism".

How about "Abraham and Sarah" for starters? As Judaized Brahma and his consort Sarasvati, with Ghaggar transformed into Hagar making the connection impossible by statistical odds of coincidence of thousands to one against. Turns out there are quite a few pagan gods become "Hebrews" in the Torah/Tanakh tales but these historical facts don't stop our Jewish religious warrior here from daily attack on Christian traditions unfortunately sharing the same Jewish mythological basis and not knowing it..like us Gnostic Christians do but never could share it until Pauline Christians saw the Light.

What are Christianity and Islam? They are bastardizations of Judaism.

So also Brahma, it is the result of people starting to worship a human being; Abraham, just like Christianity does.

Elia

Bs'd

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son

If God is the source of everthing, then even your feeble faith cannot limit Him.

That's why I'm not limiting Him.

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."
Deut 4:15-19

Elia

Bs'd

Status
Not open for further replies.