Online Prayer Requests

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Appreciated. And you too, Nang. He's an amazing human being and a great father/grandfather. This morning he was up at four to prepare a breakfast for a morning gathering at the church. The symptoms came on quickly and by late this afternoon they knew he needed to be looked after. I'll know more in the morning.

Of course he is. :) And he's in good hands, and he has family to advocate for him. I hope you all can find some peace and a bit of sleep tonight and please keep us posted.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Gracious Father,

We bring our dear friend Theo to You and ask that a solution be found in Your mercy to restore her once more to health. We thank You for her life and spirit and for showing Jesus to us through her. Be her soul's strength and healing to her body. We bring her to You because we love her in You. We ask now for ten thousand and one reasons to praise and thank Your matchless goodness to Your people. We agree on earth and wait in faith. In Jesus' powerful Name. Amen.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He's home!

His attending said the turn around was "truly amazing" relative to where he was the night before. More, that given the magnitude of the progress he felt releasing him to rest at home was warranted. A better and more restive environment to gather strength. Mother is on a regimen of medication as well and both will remain isolated and checking in with doctors for the next few, but the prognosis is good for a family Christmas. We're putting the menu together for a real celebration.

Thanks to everyone who spent a moment offering prayers for a stranger. And, of course, thanks to God first and foremost for a very special gift.

Eagles Wings

He's home!

His attending said the turn around was "truly amazing" relative to where he was the night before. More, that given the magnitude of the progress he felt releasing him to rest at home was warranted. A better and more restive environment to gather strength. Mother is on a regimen of medication as well and both will remain isolated and checking in with doctors for the next few, but the prognosis is good for a family Christmas. We're putting the menu together for a real celebration.

Thanks to everyone who spent a moment offering prayers for a stranger. And, of course, thanks to God first and foremost for a very special gift.
Glory to God!

Please give your dear folks a big hug from us.

theophilus

He's home!

Amen!

I am praying for your parents my friend.

Lord God of heaven, I lift Town's parents asking for physical health and the prospering of their souls. I thank You for all of the good gifts You shower upon all of us and I thank You especially for bringing Towns's father home.

May we all, in our isolation, take the opportunity to dwell upon You and Your Word to us; that You will never leave us or forsake us, You walk with us and dwell within us.

I thank You for @Town Hereitc, for the trust he has placed in us to carry his dad before Your throne.

I thank You for his presence here; his humor; his insight and his fellowship.

Continue, Lord, to watch over these precious parents and this man. Let us all live, every moment of every day, to bring You glory.

Praise You Lord for all You are going to do and for all You have done for it's in the Name of Jesus we ask, AMEN.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Father,

We bring before You Ninanf and her family and ask You to be their strength in a time of weakness and difficulty. You are sufficient for all things and You care for all who put their trust in You.

We ask You to steer them to finding a solution for Her husband's bleeding ulcers and relieve their stress.
As You have so many times, we ask for Your 'hesed' to be poured out to them in ways that have only Your stamp on them to Your praise and glory.

We thank You in advance for Your infinite mercy and caring. In Jesus name. Amen.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Father,
I ask that this one channel for prayer and praise be reserved for this purpose.
May those who wish to argue and nit pick choose another place to do it.
In Jesus name. Amen.

Please keep in mind people that some come here for the specific purpose of supporting those who are in difficulty or facing challenges. They do not need to face the additional challenges of wading through dissension and quarreling. You may, however, eat of any other tree in the garden. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Father,

We ask that our friend Robert will find healing and relief from his spinal pain whether by natural or supernatural means.

In Jesus name. Amen.
Amen. I could use a little myself, struggling with an abscess threatening a tooth and I can't afford the distraction in any sense. Taking a couple of drops of oregano oil a day as a natural antibiotic. Seems to be helping, but it's still worrisome and far from settled.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Amen. I could use a little myself, struggling with an abscess threatening a tooth and I can't afford the distraction in any sense. Taking a couple of drops of oregano oil a day as a natural antibiotic. Seems to be helping, but it's still worrisome and far from settled.

Father,

We live in a broken world.

An enemy has done this, and yet it will all redound to Your glory and satisfy Jesus' words; "I have overcome the world."

Many face challenges with pain and reminders of the effects of the fall. Help TH to find a solution to get past this thorn in the flesh.
Bless AforT and her family and Theo in her time of solitude. Thank You for so many ways you minister and walk beside us in this place that is not our home.

We praise You in Jesus' name. Amen.

lifeisgood

Can I ask you to help me pray for the sister of a friend of mine. She was just diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She has a baby not even a year old. She is not a Christian. Her sister is a Christian. We are asking the Lord to make this situation the path for Him to arrest her with His love and mercy. May his precious blood protect her and her family. Thank you so much.