ONE OR SEVERAL REASONS I ENJOY GROSNICK MAROWBE..

Thunder's Muse

They're a fusion of one another.
Used more often by those who
lack imagination to convey their
thoughts into words....

Lacking imagination is not something I am often accused of, so if you would rather I use words, that's fine by me...although I did think an emoticon a less rude option...

You may not have the
same success but give
it a shot....

Let hilarity prevail, sir. The thought that I would not be as sucessful as you actually caused me to emit a sound, rather close to a chuckle. Further to that, the idea that I would be needing a thread full of admiration from fellow posters is quite absurd as I am comfortable in my own skin and seek not the approval or admiration of others but that of my Heavenly Father.

Perhaps it was boredom or even lack of sleep that was the cause. I did however find the above thoughts funny enough to have a quiet laugh to myself, at your expense, while sitting here in the comfort of my own home.

I Thank You for providing me with light entertainment this morning and hope that you do find the compliments and admiration you obviously crave so desperately.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

There must needs be one or more
qualities of Grosnick Marowbe that
you are drawn to? Perhaps you have
several? Please feel free to "tell the world"
what you admire/respect about GM?? I've
heard from a "few" angry/malicious types
what they think now it's time for the more,
"on the ball" types to speak freely about what
they truly believe regarding GM?????

You're obviously looking for attention in internet forums that you never received as a child, and obviously being girlfriend-less, aren't getting now.

I remember that little guy Joey that was constantly making threads about himself, except little Joey wasn't quite as infatuated with himself as you are.

To make a long story short: Get a life GM.