Once saved NOT necessarily always saved.

beloved57

2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV, Romans 3:21-22 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV

None of those scriptures say that ! And besides that, you dont believe or understand one of those scriptures, you reject the Gospel, which is set forth by the Truths of TULIP !

heir

TOL Subscriber
Ask Demas (2 Ti 4:10). :banana: Who believe for a while and in time of temptation fall away (Lk 8:13B–14).
Ask Paul who preached and believed in the eternal security for those of us in the Body of Christ

Romans 8:38-39 KJV

Your problem is that you aren't saved and have no seal Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 4:30 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:19 KJV,

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

This is in regard to marriage to Christ. If a person is not ready the marriage door is shut forever.

However, if a person has been buried with Christ he has only died once. Rejecting Christ's sacrifice precludes marriage to him but not salvation through him. He will be judged at the Last Day.

And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

He who rejects Me and does not receive My words has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. (John 12:47-48 NKJV)​

Logos1560

Will someone please address the parable, the whole parable, and nothing but the parable

It is not sound to try to build Bible doctrine on a parable.

People can attempt to read more into the parable than what it is meant to teach.

iouae

This is in regard to marriage to Christ. If a person is not ready the marriage door is shut forever.

However, if a person has been buried with Christ he has only died once. Rejecting Christ's sacrifice precludes marriage to him but not salvation through him. He will be judged at the Last Day.

And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

He who rejects Me and does not receive My words has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. (John 12:47-48 NKJV)​

I think you are ASSUMING that these virgins are Christ's bride.

Allow me to introduce you to Christ's bride...

Rev 21:9 Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Luke 8

5 A sower went out to sow his seed: ...

6 And some fell upon a rock; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.

9 And his disciples asked him, saying, What might this parable be?

11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

13 They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

Those that wither away are those who, having believed fall away.

And for any seed that germinates and withers away, THAT'S IT.

Those verses were written to the House of Israel, not the Body
of Christ.
If you think of yourself as a member of the House of
Israel
living 2000 years ago, then, those Scriptures pertain to
you.

iouae

Ask Paul who preached and believed in the eternal security for those of us in the Body of Christ

Romans 8:38-39 KJV

Your problem is that you aren't saved and have no seal Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 4:30 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:19 KJV,

Tell me what it feels like being a Christian, knowing that you can do ANYTHING including lie, murder, hate, hold grudges, blaspheme, fall away, reject God, persecute Christians and still be saved.?
Or have you lost your free will?
Or do you deny that words like castaway, fall away, etc. exist for you?
Don't you know that the end time says many will be tried and tested.

Dan 12:10, 2 Thes 2:3

Christ spoke of this period in Matt 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved....

...implication being that those not enduring to the end will not be saved - and this is clearly speaking to believers.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think you are ASSUMING that these virgins are Christ's bride.

Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
(Matthew 25:1 NKJV)​

iouae

Those verses were written to the House of Israel, not the Body
of Christ.
If you think of yourself as a member of the House of
Israel
living 2000 years ago, then, those Scriptures pertain to
you.

The NT is written to us Christians. Thus it pertains to us.
Nice try though.

iouae

Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
(Matthew 25:1 NKJV)​

When you are invited to a wedding, do you always assume YOU are there for YOURSELF to get married? :)

And if there are 10 of them, is this a Moonie wedding?

Who says these are the bride(s) of Christ?
I already showed you the bride is New Jerusalem.

And please Jamie, please don't tell me that you take being a bride LITERALLY. Why don't you take being a sheep literally? Or a toe, or an eye of Christ? It's a METAPHOR.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yay!!! Someone who finally explained the parable, the whole parable and nothing but the parable!! You Sir win the non-existent jackpot :)

You do not win because you are wrong. We win because we have eternal life

John 10:27-29 New Living Translation (NLT)

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me,
29 for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand.

Ephesians 1:13-14New Living Translation (NLT)

13 And now you Gentiles have also heard the truth, the Good News that God saves you. And when you believed in Christ, he identified you as his own by giving you the Holy Spirit, whom he promised long ago.
14 The Spirit is God’s guarantee that he will give us the inheritance he promised and that he has purchased us to be his own people. He did this so we would praise and glorify him.