On Deservedness

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Rape for bad behavior is sin for sin.
God does not return sin for sin.

True....God does not return sin for sin. God isn't actively "doing" anything. He is allowing people to suffer consequences for their bad behavior.

If a couple of crooks enter a 7-11 with guns, it doesn't matter if one of them is shot by the owner, by the cops, or by his buddy who doesn't want to leave any witnesses. He still suffers the consequences of his own bad behavior.

ClimateSanity

True....God does not return sin for sin. God isn't actively "doing" anything. He is allowing people to suffer consequences for their bad behavior.

If a couple of crooks enter a 7-11 with guns, it doesn't matter if one of them is shot by the owner, by the cops, or by his buddy who doesn't want to leave any witnesses. He still suffers the consequences of his own bad behavior.

Yep Galatians 2:6 doesn't mean God is actively doing anything. God warns us not to engage in certain behaviors because they usually reap ugly consequences that are just the nature of the world.

glorydaz

:thumb:

nope

right, because we've made that clear throughout

my claim is that people bear the responsibility for the consequences of their actions/choices/behaviors, when they engage in those actions/choices/behaviors knowing that they are putting themselves at risk

for example - if I choose to lie down on an interstate in the middle of the night, i deserve to get smooshed like a bug

what's to mention?

they should be executed

retarded statement alert!

incoming!

incoming!

and a direct hit! :first:

retarded statement alert!

incoming! incoming!

four direct hits! :first::first::first::first:

i clipped the rest of your retarded rant - i'm out of prizes for you

I'll take the risk of the wrath to come and say, WELL DONE. :thumb:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For what a man soweth, so that shall he also reap. Geez Paul, you sick twisted soul.....get some help.
Show me where Paul ever says that a woman deserves to have her body raped for bad behavior.
He would never say such a twisted thing, because God never said such a twisted thing.

It is appalling that you or anyone else would attempt to use the holy scriptures to say that a woman deserves to have her body raped for bad behavior.

You are a sick individual.

ClimateSanity

Show me where Paul ever says that a woman deserves to have her body raped for bad behavior.
He would never say such a twisted thing, because God never said such a twisted thing.

It is appalling that you or anyone else would attempt to use the holy scriptures to say that a woman deserves to have her body raped for bad behavior.

He didn't say that you sick twisted EVIL SOUL. I didn't say either. You are a pathetic lying sot. I'm serious lady. You need some serious help.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

we don't deserve the consequences of our own perverted choices?

glorydaz

I am very suspicious of people who wish to pretend that consequences can't flow from poor choices

I would argue that the child molester who is caught, prosecuted, jailed and subjected to unpleasant treatment in jail is reaping the consequences of the seeds he has sown.

But he's just a poor poor victim right?

In your mind there's no link between his actions and the consequences of those actions?

I'm pretty sure most understand that in every case except when rape ensues.
Well, except for gays and AiDS. We still have some here that fail to see the correlation.

It's as if the act of rape, itself, cleanses the victim from all "fault". :think:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Honey, it rains on the just and unjust alike.
God allows tornadoes to kill the just and unjust alike.

God allowing these bad things to happen to folks does not in any way, shape, or form mean that God thinks a woman deserves to have her body raped by another for any reason.

But you do.

ClimateSanity

Honey, it rains on the just and unjust alike.
God allows tornadoes to kill the just and unjust alike.

God allowing these bad things to happen to folks does not in any way, shape, or form mean that God thinks a woman deserves to have her body raped by another for any reason.

But you do.

No she doesn't, you lying despicable sot.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... God thinks a woman deserves to have her body raped by another for any reason....

God rained fire and brimstone down on Sodom and Gomorrah and burnt to death the people living there - man, woman and child, for their evil and perversion

what makes you think He'd be all that fussed about letting a perverted woman bear the consequences of her own perverted choices?

glorydaz

Bizarre. Before you go lecturing people about the depravity of their souls, perhaps you should go and get a sanity check from the nearest mental hospital.

One thing I know for sure....Tam does not need a "sanity check"...nor do I, and we don't see eye to eye on this.

People are looking at this from opposite perspectives, and they are using different definitions for some of the words. This has become a battle of situational ethics where the rules change according to one's view. There is only one standard through which this can be seen clearly, and it isn't according to what each person has decided is right and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.