ohio

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The Trump administration slashed several environmental and rail regulations while in office, most notably rescinding a 2015 proposal to require faster brakes on trains that were carrying highly flammable or hazardous materials.

The Department of Transportation under Trump justified the rollback with a 2018 analysis arguing the cost of requiring such brakes would be "significantly higher" than the expected benefits of the update.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You forgot #7. Biden still hasn't visited New Palestine, Ohio.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, said that Biden had been in contact with Ohio's Republican Governor Mike DeWine to "offer federal assistance."

This claim was repeated by DeWine who said: [President Biden] called me and said 'Anything you need.' I have not called him back after that conversation. I will not hesitate to do that if we're seeing a problem, but I'm not seeing it."

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, said that Biden had been in contact with Ohio's Republican Governor Mike DeWine to "offer federal assistance."

This claim was repeated by DeWine who said: [President Biden] called me and said 'Anything you need.' I have not called him back after that conversation. I will not hesitate to do that if we're seeing a problem, but I'm not seeing it."

You can thank Trump for that. Day after day past with Biden showing zero interest. But as soon as Trump announced he was going to visit Ohio, a miracle happened! Suddenly Biden acknowledged the existence of New Palestine. What a coincidence!