Oh the Irony...

God's Truth

How dishonest of you, to suggest that I support wrongdoing.

The law requires that the rich will help them in their difficulties, will not press for prepayments when they cannot be afforded, and many other such laws.

If you turn away from these then you turn away from rightousness.

You are the dishonest one.

You are going against me for saying it is a sin to steal no matter what.

Check yourself, eider, you want to bear that sin you are doing here against me?

God's Truth

Another false flag.

I stand up for the disabled and poor. But I don't think that you do, somehow.

And a person seeking refuge in an empty building is hardly committing a serious offence, but some here seem to grab the chance to kill such folks. It's not just pathetic, but wicked.

That building is owned by PEOPLE, and if you take residence ILLEGALLY then you are SINNING and God is NOT with you.

I love God and not your sinful advocacy.

You are disgracing the poor who abide the law.

You are corrupt and trying to make it as it is me who is corrupt for obeying.

You are making it as if all the poor are thieves and it is the fault of everyone else.

That is sin that will get you in hell.

God's Truth

Try listening to Jesus.
Luke 14:13. Invite the poor to your feast.

You need to care for the poor, sick and disabled..... Really.

You are evil to imply I don't listen to Jesus.

The poor are not to sin. PERIOD.

Just because you are poor, you don't get to sin by stealing. Just because you are poor, you don't get to sin by prostituting, etc.

There is probably no one on this site who has been poorer than my mother, and yet, she did not make a living prostituting and stealing.

eider

eider

Stop accusing me of not being merciful. You are a false witness and that is a sin.

You have not acknowledged the whole of what Jesus said, have you.

And since you spun my feelings for the poor in to an accusation that I support criminals, I really don't take much notice of what you say now.

End of our discussions, I think?

eider

You are evil to imply I don't listen to Jesus.

The poor are not to sin. PERIOD.

Just because you are poor, you don't get to sin by stealing. Just because you are poor, you don't get to sin by prostituting, etc.

There is probably no one on this site who has been poorer than my mother, and yet, she did not make a living prostituting and stealing.

You keep mentioning the poor and crime. Why?
Nobody is to commit sin.

Please acknowledge what Jesus said, then, eh?

Here it is again:-
Matthew {12:7} But if ye had known what [this] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

eider

That building is owned by PEOPLE, and if you take residence ILLEGALLY then you are SINNING and God is NOT with you.

I love God and not your sinful advocacy.

You are disgracing the poor who abide the law.

You are corrupt and trying to make it as it is me who is corrupt for obeying.

You are making it as if all the poor are thieves and it is the fault of everyone else.

That is sin that will get you in hell.

What a rant.

A poor person who seeks shelter in an empty property ........ now, pray to Jesus and ask what He would say for that person.

God's Truth

You have not acknowledged the whole of what Jesus said, have you.
That is so dumb to claim I have not.

And since you spun my feelings for the poor in to an accusation that I support criminals, I really don't take much notice of what you say now.

End of our discussions, I think?

You are going against me for saying the poor are not to steal.

You bear false witness against me.

The Bible says there will ALWAYS be poor.

You can keep giving to the poor and it won't made them stop being poor and needy.

Stop lying about me by saying I am not merciful.

God's Truth

You keep mentioning the poor and crime. Why?
Nobody is to commit sin.

Please acknowledge what Jesus said, then, eh?

Here it is again:-
Matthew {12:7} But if ye had known what [this] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

This thread is called Oh the Irony...

You are defending the poor in their sin, but the Bible says not to do that.

Stop misusing that scripture from Jesus.

God's Truth

What a rant.
You are a false judge. Stop attacking me personally.
A poor person who seeks shelter in an empty property ........ now, pray to Jesus and ask what He would say for that person.

You are dishonest, for you know it is about able bodied people making their home in someone else's property.

You will be held accountable for lying about me.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]Oh the Irony...[/h]
The OP would have us believe that Christ was the patron of real estate developers and wealthy speculators - not the poor and downtrodden!

eider

This thread is called Oh the Irony...

You are defending the poor in their sin, but the Bible says not to do that.

Stop misusing that scripture from Jesus.

Yes. Ironic!
Of course I would defend the poor and seek shelter for tjhem all.
But you have cherry picked from the bible to fuel your hatred of needy persons who could be forced in to seeking shelter ...
And you have clearly ignored God's command that the poor be supported and protected.
So maybe it is you who should stop misusing scripture.

Deut {15:7} If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor brother: {15:8} But thou shalt open thine hand wide unto him, and shalt surely lend him sufficient for his need, [in that] which he wanteth.

There.... just one of many poor laws which you have ignored.

eider

You are dishonest, for you know it is about able bodied people making their home in someone else's property.

The usual insults cannot help you with this.
The OP made no mention of 'Able-Bodied' people.
Poor people are quite often disabled in various ways.

If you would just follow the OT poor laws then a lot of petty misdemeanors would reduce, you know.

There are many reasons (for instance) why people steal, and it's a fact that the rich and wealthy are as driven to steal and break the laws as the poor.

But here we have a thread which focuses upon people squatting in empty unused properties. Empty unused properties are a disgusting feature in lands where poorer people have no homes.

eider

[h=1]Oh the Irony...[/h]
The OP would have us believe that Christ was the patron of real estate developers and wealthy speculators - not the poor and downtrodden!

Some people pick Jesus up only when it suits them, maybe?

eider

And then you tell me that I pick on you.
Go on! You go back and pick out a direct insult like the three above which you have used upon me.

And you still have not acknowledged the call lof Jesus when he said 'I will have mercy and not sacrifice'.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
john-8-1-11---the-women-caught-in-adultery.png

Oh the Irony...

The "Woman Caught in Adultery" is a graphic example that Jesus placed compassion and love of neighbor above blind adherence to the letter of the law!

Under Mosaic Law, the woman caught in adultery should have been stoned to death, and since Jesus was without sin, He was in a position to have passed that judgement!

Instead, Jesus dismisses the crowd with His "He who is without sin can caste the first stone" remark, and then provides a mild comment before sending her on her way!

If Jesus was able to save the life of that woman who had committed a "capital" offence under Mosaic Law, I doubt that he would have had a harsher judgement for those living in an abandoned residence because they had nowhere to go!

God's Truth

Yes. Ironic!
Of course I would defend the poor and seek shelter for tjhem all.
But you have cherry picked from the bible to fuel your hatred of needy persons who could be forced in to seeking shelter ...
You lie and slander. Not good for you to do. You will be held accountable.
And you have clearly ignored God's command that the poor be supported and protected.
So maybe it is you who should stop misusing scripture.

Deut {15:7} If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor brother: {15:8} But thou shalt open thine hand wide unto him, and shalt surely lend him sufficient for his need, [in that] which he wanteth.

There.... just one of many poor laws which you have ignored.

You are a false witness. I have not done what you accuse me of doing.
You would do good to repent of your evil.

God's Truth

You did not watch the video.

You are a dishonest person.

If you would just follow the OT poor laws then a lot of petty misdemeanors would reduce, you know.

There are many reasons (for instance) why people steal, and it's a fact that the rich and wealthy are as driven to steal and break the laws as the poor.

But here we have a thread which focuses upon people squatting in empty unused properties. Empty unused properties are a disgusting feature in lands where poorer people have no homes.

You need to check yourself, because you are full of it.

God's Truth

And then you tell me that I pick on you.
Go on! You go back and pick out a direct insult like the three above which you have used upon me.

And you still have not acknowledged the call lof Jesus when he said 'I will have mercy and not sacrifice'.

You are trying to get out of the evil you speak about me. Not going to happen that way.

God's Truth

john-8-1-11---the-women-caught-in-adultery.png

Oh the Irony...

The "Woman Caught in Adultery" is a graphic example that Jesus placed compassion and love of neighbor above blind adherence to the letter of the law!

Under Mosaic Law, the woman caught in adultery should have been stoned to death, and since Jesus was without sin, He was in a position to have passed that judgement!

Instead, Jesus dismisses the crowd with His "He who is without sin can caste the first stone" remark, and then provides a mild comment before sending her on her way!

If Jesus was able to save the life of that woman who had committed a "capital" offence under Mosaic Law, I doubt that he would have had a harsher judgement for those living in an abandoned residence because they had nowhere to go!

You are badly mistaken, for Jesus told her if she doesn't stop sinning then something bad will happen to her.

John 5: 14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee. 15 The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus , which had made him whole.

John 8:11 "No one, sir," she said. "Then neither do I condemn you,"Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin."

No such thing what you preach.

God's Truth

They were able bodied . Go watch the video.