Obama Pro-Sodomite

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Serpentdove, you're moniker is well deserved as a warped creature negating the virtues of two species. You are committing libel of President Obama and are vulnerable to charges of such if he was to see what you post here.
Well, not likely. He's a public figure, which raises the standard of proof substantially. I'd go into that standard and legal precedent...but I'm not going to.

...You hear me, Knight? Your forum here sucks and making you a world class jerk in my opinion and I don't give a rat's *** what you do about it.
Rat's asterisks? :plain:

And there you go.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
You hear me, Knight? Your forum here sucks and making you a world class jerk in my opinion and I don't give a rat's *** what you do about it.
The aftermath of which is :banned:, the ultimate Eagle-and-Mouse Award.

For that reason, I award skinker a :darwinsm: :first: POD.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Serpentdove, you're moniker is well deserved as a warped creature negating the virtues of two species. You are committing libel of President Obama and are vulnerable to charges of such if he was to see what you post here. Only on TOL is homophobic criminal libel allowed to be posted because Knight has no morality when it comes to Christian teachings that he uses and abuses to run this forum. Since rightwing pols filled with hate have their home here with Knight at the helm. It's sickening to see him and you and all these phony "Christians" using Christ to further your hate agendas that mark you all as lesser human beings, types that populated the world without ethical laws in place, i.e. ones who drag the old animal world into the human life where it doesn't belong.

You hear me, Knight? Your forum here sucks and making you a world class jerk in my opinion and I don't give a rat's *** what you do about it.

that was quite the little tantrum you threw there little fellow

I hope you're taking a nice nappy and will wake feeling allllll better :thumb:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
YES! Let's all applaud people who have no strength or conviction to stand up for what is or is not right, what is or is not moral, what is or is not an indication of integrity and, dare we say, honesty.

Let's all stand up and clap for those too weak to stand by their convictions.

Not that he ever fooled anyone with his empty promises and words.

well, there's always Peggy Joseph

Christian Liberty

I'll get around to it in my thread after more important things are discussed (I know that you don't think sodomites marrying and adopting and indoctrinating children is a big deal, but others that believe in God and decency do).

Make no mistake about it Aron, I will show how you voting for a pro abortion, pro homosexual, pro drug pushing Libertarian put the most pro abortion, pro homosexual President back in office.

Obama was actually better on foreign policy than Romney, which was the only issue that mattered in this sham of an election. As awful as Obama has been, Romney was literally clueless and kept waffling back and forth on issues. Besides, if Romney was elected we'd be GUARANTEED to have two sucky candidates on the ballot in 2016. At least now we have a SLIGHT chance at one sucky candidate and Rand Paul.

The neo-cons would have got Romney to bomb Iran already. The innocent people that would have been killed in that war are way more important than whatever pet issue you may feel is important.

I of course would never have voted for Obama. Romans 3:8. Voting for Johnson, or maybe Virgil Goode, were the only possible non-write in votes that didn't totally violate Romans 3:8
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
I'll get around to it in my thread after more important things are discussed

Now you have TWO things to live for Aron:

Dope being legalized in Wisconsin, and my reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
I will show how you voting for a pro abortion, pro homosexual, pro drug pushing Libertarian put the most pro abortion, pro homosexual President back in office.

I don't believe I ever referred to Mitt Romney as a "Marxist" Aron, as he's relatively pro free enterprise.

And I'm a Christian conservative. There's a huge difference.

Romney is NOT pro-free enterprise. What a joke! LOL!

Then again, you aren't either, and you don't even know what it means.

Ron Paul was the ONLY free enterprise supporter in that entire sham of an election. Gary Johnson wasn't either, he still wanted a tax rate of 23%, a ban on hard drugs, and "Humanitarian" interventions. He really was a pathetic candidate, quite frankly. Just not flat out evil like the guy that you voted for, or the guy that you hate so much.

Serpentdove, you're moniker is well deserved as a warped creature negating the virtues of two species. You are committing libel of President Obama and are vulnerable to charges of such if he was to see what you post here. Only on TOL is homophobic criminal libel allowed to be posted because Knight has no morality when it comes to Christian teachings that he uses and abuses to run this forum. Since rightwing pols filled with hate have their home here with Knight at the helm. It's sickening to see him and you and all these phony "Christians" using Christ to further your hate agendas that mark you all as lesser human beings, types that populated the world without ethical laws in place, i.e. ones who drag the old animal world into the human life where it doesn't belong.

*Inserts comment about how libel laws suck, are unconstitutional, and are noncampatible with the NAP.*

You could talk about the silly "Public figures" designation, but that would be the wrong way to go about it. Libel and slander should be legal. Even though that would have the unfortunate effect of allowing ACW NOT to go to prison:p

Lest I let him have a good day, however, I shall post a brilliant article by Walter Block on the subject:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
i was searching for something else and ran across stinker's meltdown post and thought it worth sharing:

i guess he took his great big gay sword-o-peace and slinked off to find some other site to seek admiration :chuckle:

resodko

BANNED
Banned

at the end of the year, i find myself revisting old posters

here, for your perusal, is skinker's classic flameout :thumb: