Obama: "No More Illegal Wiretapping of Amerian Citizens"

drbrumley

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The question is: Does Donald the Degenerate have evidence, or is this just a smokescreen that he's using to cover up his (and numerous people within his cabinet) close ties to Putin and Russia?

So Donald Trump has no evidence that his den of evil was wiretapped. Thanks for acknowledging that Gerald.

As far as Trump-Russia ties: The evidence goes back for decades.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...trumps-ties-russia-go-back-30-years/97949746/

:blahblah:

drbrumley

That Clinches It! The NSA Definitely Spied on Trump
Becky Akers

“Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper”–he who lied to Congress, twice, about the NSA’s surveillance of us serfs–“denied any suggestion that Trump Tower communications were wiretapped before the election.”
Indeed, ol’ Pinocchio followed his previous M.O. by insisting several times in differing phrases that “there was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president, the president-elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign” and that there was no “FISA Court order to monitor Trump Tower … ‘to [Clapper’s] knowledge.'”
He added a couple more negatives for good measure. So bank on it: Obummer and the Deep State eavesdropped on The Donald for sure.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Hayden: Trump ‘Forgot That He Was President,’ Could See Wiretapping Proof

The former director of the CIA said Monday that President Trump could simply demand proof that his phones had been tapped from the intelligence community, and that perhaps Trump “just for a moment forgot that he was President,” in making the claim without proof.

Michael Hayden told “Fox and Friends” that “my instinct is no,” President Obama did not order that Trump be wiretapped. The White House has demanded that Congress investigate Trump's claim.

“It looks as if the President just for a moment forgot that he was President,” Hayden continued. “Why didn’t he simply use the powers of the presidency to ask the acting director of national intelligence, the head of the FBI, to confirm or deny the story he apparently read from Breitbart the evening before?”

drbrumley

Hayden: Trump ‘Forgot That He Was President,’ Could See Wiretapping Proof

The former director of the CIA said Monday that President Trump could simply demand proof that his phones had been tapped from the intelligence community, and that perhaps Trump “just for a moment forgot that he was President,” in making the claim without proof.

Michael Hayden told “Fox and Friends” that “my instinct is no,” President Obama did not order that Trump be wiretapped. The White House has demanded that Congress investigate Trump's claim.

“It looks as if the President just for a moment forgot that he was President,” Hayden continued. “Why didn’t he simply use the powers of the presidency to ask the acting director of national intelligence, the head of the FBI, to confirm or deny the story he apparently read from Breitbart the evening before?”

Actually I agree with what Hayden said....

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
All I hear from you is crickets. If your gonna bash Trump, then just get your facts straight is all. Is that so hard?

Just like everyone else here, I'll post what I think is good information and if you don't like it, you can address the information in the post. And if you don't want to do that, then scroll right on by.

Bozo, Midol and crickets aren't advancing the conversation, they're just plain bizarre. Anything else you have to say to me, make it about the OP. I'm not interested in your bizarre.