Obama: "No More Illegal Wiretapping of Amerian Citizens"

pondsbb

Look at what I found........

The warrant Obama obtained was to feed information to Hillary Clinton. Here she is tweeting in OCTOBER with information about Trump's server that was magically "found" by computer scientists. That was just the cover for Obama feeding her info.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

pondsbb

Well the picture didn't show in above post. It was a pic of Hillary on Oct 31 tweeting about the bank ties from Trump Tower that was the wiretap.

MarcATL

This is the same crowd that supported the "birther" movement for the past 8 years and we all have come to understand the credibility of that assertion!

Now that the Republicans have control of the White House,the House and the Senate, they are still searching for conspiracies and excuses, instead of governing, to divert attention away from their inability to "get-their-act-together!"
Basically.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

pondsbb

Can you summarize what the warrant says and how it relates to your assertion that Obama is or has wire-tapped Trump?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I have not read the warrants so can only repeat others who have read them.

I can trust that a righteous God will bring all to light in His timing.

I am totally happy for it to be proved, or disproved, as God sees fit.

I can say I disliked the fact that Obama was using my tax dollars to fly around the country in Air Force One campaigning for Hillary.

If it is proven that he was also using the police state and government surveillance to undermine the other campaigns, not just Hillary's, I hope justice and God's righteousness prevails.

musterion

they should call bammy before a grand jury, swear him in and catch him lying :banana:

giphy.gif

jeffblue101

The Obama Camp’s Disingenuous Denials on FISA Surveillance of Trump

First, as Obama officials well know, under the FISA process, it is technically the FISA court that “orders” surveillance. And by statute, it is the Justice Department, not the White House, that represents the government in proceedings before the FISA court. So, the issue is not whether Obama or some member of his White House staff “ordered” surveillance of Trump and his associates. The issues are (a) whether the Obama Justice Department sought such surveillance authorization from the FISA court, and (b) whether, if the Justice Department did that, the White House was aware of or complicit in the decision to do so. Personally, given the explosive and controversial nature of the surveillance request we are talking about – an application to wiretap the presidential candidate of the opposition party, and some of his associates, during the heat of the presidential campaign, based on the allegation that the candidate and his associates were acting as Russian agents – it seems to me that there is less than zero chance that could have happened without consultation between the Justice Department and the White House....

Nevertheless, whether done inside or outside the FISA process, it would be a scandal of Watergate dimension if a presidential administration sought to conduct, or did conduct, national-security surveillance against the presidential candidate of the opposition party. Unless there was some powerful evidence that the candidate was actually acting as an agent of a foreign power, such activity would amount to a pretextual use of national-security power for political purposes. That is the kind of abuse that led to Richard Nixon’s resignation in lieu of impeachment.

musterion

Personally I believe this whole Sessions thing is just the latest desperate distraction from the deepest, darkest swamp of swamps, the one above all that cannot bear further exposure:

sz5HjPR.jpg

And it's working.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The question is: Does Donald the Degenerate have evidence, or is this just a smokescreen that he's using to cover up his (and numerous people within his cabinet) close ties to Putin and Russia?

That's funny!

Where is the evidence that there was ever any discussion between those within the Trump campaign and officals from Russia about rigging the election?

There is not even one piece of evidence but the Demos and mainstream press have already declared Trump guilty!

Now the shoe is on the other foot and you are squealing like a pig!

So Donald Trump has no evidence that his den of evil was wiretapped. Thanks for acknowledging that Gerald.

As far as Trump-Russia ties: The evidence goes back for decades.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...trumps-ties-russia-go-back-30-years/97949746/

jeffblue101

Mark Levin was the original source of Trump's wiretapping claim.
President Trump owes Mark Levin a debt of gratitude
Just a week ago, President Trump was embattled. Democrats were lining up to go before cameras to ask, "Did [Trump associate X] meet with the Russians? When? What did they say? We need a full investigation!"

Trump was clearly on the defensive.

And then, on Thursday, all of a sudden, talk show host Mark Levin connected the dots. He asked himself a simple question: how did the media and Democrats know that Trump associates had talked to the Russians, however innocuous the contacts may have been? The information had come from government leaks. And how did the government know? Quite obviously, it must have been monitoring members of the Trump campaign.

It was at that point that Levin pieced together the scattered press reports showing that the Obama administration had, apparently, been monitoring members of the Trump campaign – a very, very political thing to do during an election campaign.

Once Mark put it out there on Thursday, there was a media explosion. Other outlets picked it up. President Trump himself raised the issue, comparing the situation to the Watergate scandal. Democrats on the offensive suddenly found themselves on the defensive.

And they all have Mark Levin to thank.

Breitbart didn't break the story.

Drudge didn't.

Neither did Fox News.

It was Mark Levin, a former chief of staff to an attorney general, who knows how the government works. He also thinks things through on his own. A Mark Levin show isn't a Mark Levin show unless he is heard screaming into the microphone, "I WRITE MY OWN BOOKS!!!!" Exactly. He's analytical.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
America's deep political polarization means that millions of people will believe Trump's tweets over the efforts of scrupulous fact-checkers.

"Conspiracy thinking has been normalized in American politics in a way that almost nobody could have expected a year ago," wrote American political scientist Paul Musgrave. "Today, it is plausible to think that U.S. politics could soon resemble cultures that most Americans once regarded as conspiratorial or paranoid."

Mahir Zeynalov, a Turkish journalist and critic of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, wrote last year about the way both Erdogan and Trump successfully bludgeon the press to spin their own message.

"The reason why the fact-checking mechanism in these societies does not work is because polarization is so high that no one believes what the other camp is saying," wrote Zeynalov. "If CNN or the New York Times claims that Trump is lying, they’re immediately branded as dishonest liberal media."

That has indeed become the default response of the Trump administration in its short time in power. An editorial this past week in German newsweekly Der Spiegeldelved into how such tactics eventually lead to a divided and befuddled public: "The effect of all of this is that truth and lies are being blurred, the public is growing disoriented and, exhausted, it is tuning out."

The editorial also raised the connection to Erdogan's Turkey: "Erdogan and Trump are positioning themselves as the only ones capable of truly understanding the people and speaking for them. It's their view that freedom of the press does not protect democracy and that the press isn't reverent enough to them and is therefore useless," wrote Der Spiegel. "They believe that the words that come from their mouths as powerful leaders are the truth and that the media, when it strays from them, is telling lies. That's autocratic thinking — and it is how you sustain a dictatorship."​

jeffblue101

America's deep political polarization means that millions of people will believe Trump's tweets over the efforts of scrupulous fact-checkers.

"Conspiracy thinking has been normalized in American politics in a way that almost nobody could have expected a year ago," wrote American political scientist Paul Musgrave. "Today, it is plausible to think that U.S. politics could soon resemble cultures that most Americans once regarded as conspiratorial or paranoid."

pot calls kettles black. annabenedetti don't you believe that Trump colluded with Putin in order to beat Hillary? how is this not an insane conspiracy theory?​

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mark Levin was the original source of Trump's wiretapping claim.
President Trump owes Mark Levin a debt of gratitude

The accusation by Donald Trump was that Obama wiretapped his phone illegally, not others within his organization. Levin didn't show anything that was done illegal, just that Judges had probable cause to surveil the Trump organization and it's close ties to Russia.

Correct me if I missed something in the video Jeffrey.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
pot calls kettles black. annabenedetti don't you believe that Trump colluded with Putin in order to beat Hillary? how is this not an insane conspiracy theory?

First: Look at the OP. In totality, it's three tweets by Trump. No proof, no analysis, just three tweets from the Feckless Leader and voilà, Gateway Pundit considers that proof of an Obama illegal wiretap? How does that not illustrate my post to which you responded? Millions indeed will believe those three tweets, and in the face of clear information to the contrary.

Second: Actually, I don't think I've ever said that. I think Russia has meddled in our political system, but I don't know to what extent. I'm certainly open to finding out, and am amazed at how incurious the GOP and conservatives are about it. I think Putin's used Trump for his own purposes and I don't think it's reciprocal - I don't think Trump has the ability to use Putin the same in return, so I consider Trump to be Putin's puppet. It was wrong of Trump during the campaign to encourage Russia to do what they could regarding Hillary to help him out and I don't think he said that in jest. I do wonder if Trump won't release his tax returns because they'll show the extent of his Russia dealings, and perhaps that he's deeply in debt to Russian interests. These are all things that should be of concern to all Americans, but Trump's supporters are unwilling to consider the reality of who they elected.

pondsbb

Trump is asking Congress to investigate and hopefully it will all come to light, even any Russian ties Trump may or may not not have.

I was following Hillary on Twitter during the time she tweeted about the server found in Trump tower on Oct. 31. It made little sense to me at the time. Something about a "computer scientist" finding it. This brings revelation to the post.

Danoh

First: Look at the OP. In totality, it's three tweets by Trump. No proof, no analysis, just three tweets from the Feckless Leader and voilà, Gateway Pundit considers that proof of an Obama illegal wiretap? How does that not illustrate my post to which you responded? Millions indeed will believe those three tweets, and in the face of clear information to the contrary.

Second: Actually, I don't think I've ever said that. I think Russia has meddled in our political system, but I don't know to what extent. I'm certainly open to finding out, and am amazed at how incurious the GOP and conservatives are about it. I think Putin's used Trump for his own purposes and I don't think it's reciprocal - I don't think Trump has the ability to use Putin the same in return, so I consider Trump to be Putin's puppet. It was wrong of Trump during the campaign to encourage Russia to do what they could regarding Hillary to help him out and I don't think he said that in jest. I do wonder if Trump won't release his tax returns because they'll show the extent of his Russia dealings, and perhaps that he's deeply in debt to Russian interests. These are all things that should be of concern to all Americans, but Trump's supporters are unwilling to consider the reality of who they elected.

You are dealing with the Trumpster double standard click whirr...

No surprise they are up in a roar in their already decided on self-delusion that the Obama Administration ordered the so called wiretapping (a charge against said Administration yet neither proven, nor disproven).

The very people who were okay with Trump's obvious ploy to all but to them - his asserting loud and clear he hoped the Russians had bugged the DNC.

Now, here they are rationalizing away once more their same fool now using a reverse of that same ploy once more.

Talk about a group rapidly headed for one severe headache of a hangover of an "I told you so..." :chuckle:

drbrumley

"We're familiar with the pattern. Trump makes a bold statement. Sometimes with exaggeration or imprecision. Then the required kneejerk reaction from LSM: "Unhinged! Untrue! Uninformed!". Then (...wait for it...)...Trump is proven correct. Rinse and repeat."
:chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
"We're familiar with the pattern. Trump makes a bold statement. Sometimes with exaggeration or imprecision. Then the required kneejerk reaction from LSM: "Unhinged! Untrue! Uninformed!". Then (...wait for it...)...Trump is proven correct. Rinse and repeat."
:chuckle:

Who are you quoting?

Because when I did a search on your post, it came up with Bozo the Clown.

Literally. :chuckle: