Nuking Mecca - Reasonable Course Of Action Or Bat Crazy Far Right...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
still waiting for artie to explain how nuking mecca will lead to nuclear war between russia and the us :dizzy:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God used war and violence to fulfill His will

The death penalty is at the heart of the gospel. But barbie is a Christ hating pig. I realize he is sort of new to you. He was in the penalty box for quite some time, around when you started posting regularly. He is a pile of skubala.

I don't always win, but when I do, I run up the score.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The death penalty is at the heart of the gospel. But barbie is a Christ hating pig. I realize he is sort of new to you. He was in the penalty box for quite some time, around when you started posting regularly. He is a pile of skubala.

I don't always win, but when I do, I run up the score.
:rotfl: That is one of the best quotes ever

Reactions: Lon

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Nuking Mecca - Reasonable Course Of Action Or Bat Crazy Far Right...

OK. So- how do we figure out that someone is Muslim? By their clothes? Last names? Just hang around Mosques and grab them as they come out? Just clear out whole neighborhoods?

1. Carry a copy of Koran, open it, spit in it, throw to ground, then run

2. Wear tshirt with comic art depicting Mohamed eating bacon.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

ok doser

OK. So- how do we figure out that someone is Muslim? By their clothes? Last names? Just hang around Mosques and grab them as they come out? Just clear out whole neighborhoods?

all of those are good suggestions

except there wouldn't be any mosques - they'd have all been turned into bbq joints :chew:

chair

If you are truly that stupid, I can point them out to you. Or maybe you can just watch them unfurl their ISIS flag. Maybe if it was a swastika you would have noticed. :think: Well, maybe not you.

In other words- you have no good way to identify them. They aren't all carrying ISIS flags. Sure, some are obvious by their dress or language, but many aren't. And language is a poor guide: some Arabic speakers are Christians. And many Muslims speak other language.

In short, you like to huff and puff and say how tough you are, but you don't have an inkling about how to go about it.

chair

it solved the problems of japanese and german militarism :idunno:

When you have an open war with a Muslim country- by all means. But you seem inclined to charge ahead right now. So, let's have a list of all the Muslim countries we should bomb. Give it a shot. And think whether you include some neighborhoods of Paris and London in that list...

ok doser

In other words- you have no good way to identify them.

they're the guys doing this five times a day:

182276881-56a5367b5f9b58b7d0db88f2.jpg

ok doser

So you think we should have had full scale thermonuclear war sixteen years ago?

gonna revisit this, 'cause I'm still trying to figger out artie's "reasoning"

apparently, in artie's fevered imagination, a nuclear strike on mecca will lead to a retaliatory strike by:

1. the nuclear armed islamic state of russia?
2. the nuclear armed islamic state of france?
3. the nuclear armed islamic state of china?
4. the nuclear armed islamic state of UK?
5. the nuclear armed islamic state of pakistan?
6. the nuclear armed islamic state of india?
7. the nuclear armed islamic state of israel?
8. the nuclear armed islamic state of north korea?
9. the nuclear armed islamic state of ???????