Nuking Mecca - Reasonable Course Of Action Or Bat Crazy Far Right...

ClimateSanity

Artie:

Do you disagree with this assessment of an expert?

“There are communities where British Muslims are deliberately not assimilating, are being taught to hate British society, and this is incubating radicalism. There’s actually a parallel system of sharia law courts in the U.K. that operate.”

He is the Senior Vice President for Policy and Programs Fred Fleitz of the*Center for Security Policy.

eider

Artie:

“There are communities where British Muslims are deliberately not assimilating, are being taught to hate British society, and this is incubating radicalism. There’s actually a parallel system of sharia law courts in the U.K. that operate.”

He is the Senior Vice President for Policy and Programs Fred Fleitz of the*Center for Security Policy.
Experts. Put half a dozen experts in a room, wait five minutes, and they'll be arguing!

But..... Muslims, like our other cultures here, ate entitled to their own history and ideology, just as many still have their own languages in addition to English language and UK identities.

And many religions here have their own civil councils, assemblies and courts. I can think of a few examples.

It's only a problem when extremism bites, and that can manifest itself in several political parties, religions, cultures, groups and cults.

We'll do our best for solidarity. We won't listen to any extremists.

Arthur Brain

Artie:

Given that there are obvious terrorist elements in the UK then I'm not sure how this is supposed to be "news" exactly. Unfortunately that's the sad reality of the situation although this isn't reflective of Muslims in the UK by a long shot, quite the opposite. If it were possible to target all those people in life who would commit murder, rape, atrocities of any sort then I'd support their removal from civilized society. We don't have that luxury and targeting a group of people as a whole because of the actions of a militant few is not the answer - not unless you want to become that which you're disgusted by at any rate.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

There are communities where British Muslims are deliberately not assimilating, are being taught to hate British society, and this is incubating radicalism.

i notice that artie (and predictably, eider) dodged addressing this

i guess the retards in england are getting what they deserve :idunno:

Arthur Brain

It wasn't ignored at all and fully answered to CS. Now do run along and call 483 people retards or something interesting...

In other words, please stop spamming up the thread with your insipid trolling.

:e4e:

ok doser

i must have missed any suggestions on how to deal with "communities where British Muslims are deliberately not assimilating, are being taught to hate British society, and (are) incubating radicalism"?

'cause your "fully answered" retarded crap boils down to:
...I'm not sure how this is supposed to be "news" exactly...

...Unfortunately that's the sad reality of the situation ....

Arthur Brain

i must have missed any suggestions on how to deal with "communities where British Muslims are deliberately not assimilating, are being taught to hate British society, and (are) incubating radicalism"?

'cause your "fully answered" retarded crap boils down to:

You miss all sorts of things, and I ain't interested in enabling your trolling this evening. Go get your sad little kicks elsewhere dude.

ok doser

You miss all sorts of things, and I ain't interested in enabling your trolling this evening. Go get your sad little kicks elsewhere dude.

as usual, a cogent, thoughtful response is beyond your abilities

predictable :nono:

chair

Artie:

So, what do you suggest? Deporting all Muslims because "there are communities"? What's your plan?

ClimateSanity

Given that there are obvious terrorist elements in the UK then I'm not sure how this is supposed to be "news" exactly. Unfortunately that's the sad reality of the situation although this isn't reflective of Muslims in the UK by a long shot, quite the opposite. If it were possible to target all those people in life who would commit murder, rape, atrocities of any sort then I'd support their removal from civilized society. We don't have that luxury and targeting a group of people as a whole because of the actions of a militant few is not the answer - not unless you want to become that which you're disgusted by at any rate.
You don't have to target the whole. Surveil those who share the characteristics of 90% of the attackers.

ClimateSanity

I'm guessing they refuse to surveil the incubation centers and those who have been radicalized. If this had been done, they would have picked up on the organization of the terror event.