North Carolina: Force to Rescind Tranny In Bathroom Bill

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Another quote from the article:

I wouldn't say it's just about biology. Sexual attraction is a factor too, perhaps even more important. That's certainly the idea behind talking about predators. Would you rather use the bathroom or change in a locker room with a gay person of the same gender or a gay person of the opposite gender?

A great many tranny men are attracted to women and children.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
[
A great many tranny men are attracted to women and children.

Perverts in skirts!

Perversion: The Erotic Form of Hatred

This all got carried away when the likes of Blanchard, who knew men who were heterosexual, were seen as transsexual. Now they call it transgender, but it is the same thing.

As backwards as it seems, most violence comes from men who feel the 'idea' of being female is erotic. Check it out.

theophilus

Why cant they just get over it- arent they there just to go to the bathroom? Should we remove the mirrors in them above the sinks for those who dont like the way they look?

And are the bathroom police going to check birth certificates for gender?

And would I stand in a bathroom line with a bunch of 350 pound perverts in Prom dresses?

And we already have "unisex" bathrooms...why can't they use those?

???

:idunno:

rexlunae

The real perverts here are the folks so obsessed with other people's genitals that they want to institute some sort of test to get into the most appropriate bathroom.

genuineoriginal

The real perverts here are the folks so obsessed with other people's genitals that they want to institute some sort of test to get into the most appropriate bathroom.
You don't seem to understand the correct standard for determining the most appropriate bathroom for a person to use.
The standard is simple enough for most people to understand, but LGBT supporters don't seem to have the capability to understand it.

Your confusion about gender is not something I should have to put up with.

rexlunae

Yes it does. I would not be able to use the restroom, if an obviously male person was in there, no mater how much he dressed like a woman.

You live a very blessed life if potty mess is your idea of oppression. I don't really want to sit on it either, so if I'm going to sit, I check the seat, and I clean it up if needed.

rexlunae

I avoid restrooms, as they can be a souce of germs. There may be as many as 4 out of five women my age who feel the way I do. Why should our rights be excluded for a few weird persons who do not accept themselves?

Because your preferences shouldn't control the lives of other people.