North Carolina: Force to Rescind Tranny In Bathroom Bill

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I avoid restrooms, as they can be a souce of germs. There may be as many as 4 out of five women my age who feel the way I do. Why should our rights be excluded for a few weird persons who do not accept themselves?

PureX

I avoid restrooms, as they can be a souce of germs. There may be as many as 4 out of five women my age who feel the way I do. Why should our rights be excluded for a few weird persons who do not accept themselves?
Because they are human beings, and are in some danger, and because that's what courageous, freedom-loving people should do for each other.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It's not all about you, and what makes you comfortable. It's about people's freedom to dress as they choose, and the violent bigotry they encounter as a result. You seem to think that because they choose to dress "weird", and you don't like it, that they deserves to be forced to endanger themselves in the men's room. Or to just go without.

You can be so nuts! it is about me, since these persons have never before belonged in women's private places. You think anyone who hold normal values is without any right to preserve them and then you use those PC words most of us think are crazy.

I do not see why you post here, since to hate normal persons and traditional values? Why don't you join a kids radical forum where everyone hates traditional values?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Because they are human beings, and are in some danger, and because that's what courageous, freedom-loving people should do for each other.

you would rather see the majority be put upon so a few bent minds can practice their proclivities at our expense. I cannot stand persons like you and I wish you had not been around until I long have left this world. All you do is upset older people with your radical and personally threatening ideas.

go off with your transvestite crowd , will you, please!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Feminist opinion
“... one could also say that it is an obvious spit in the face to biological women and women's liberation to say that the transgender who is a biological man is just as much a woman as the biological woman, and should receive any and all rights that women receive. So, now the transgender can maintain the rights they have as biological men, but also demand the rights of biological women just because they say it is their right. Just eliminate biological women altogether, and how dare the biological women just not take it. No, I will not give into the demands of any "man" trying to take away my rights as a woman. That is my right.”

PureX

You can be so nuts! it is about me, since these persons have never before belonged in women's private places. You think anyone who hold normal values is without any right to preserve them and then you use those PC words most of us think are crazy.

I do not see why you post here, since to hate normal persons and traditional values? Why don't you join a kids radical forum where everyone hates traditional values?
You can be free, or you can be righteous, but you can't be both. Because freedom requires that you let other people be right even when you think they're wrong.

Selfish people don't understand this. They think freedom means they are free to do whatever they think is right, while everyone else is only free to comply. And if they do not comply, then we're all free to punish them for it.

But that isn't freedom. That's just the tyranny of authoritarianism masquerading as freedom. And until you can find the wisdom and courage to stand up for those you don't understand, those you think are weird, or you think are confused or crazy or offensive, then you're just another authoritarian pretending that you're free, and pretending that you want others to be free, too.

PureX

you would rather see the majority be put upon so a few bent minds can practice their proclivities at our expense. I cannot stand persons like you and I wish you had not been around until I long have left this world. All you do is upset older people with your radical and personally threatening ideas.

go off with your transvestite crowd , will you, please!
Oh, c'mon! This is not exactly a new idea! It's been around as long as this country has been around. And in fact it was a big reason this country was formed in the first place.

Besides, old doesn't mean DEAD! Or it shouldn't, anyway.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Disgusting images removed.

All of the above were born female.

The NC law was not only ridiculous, especially as a use of the criminal justice system, but patently unconstitutional.

This is what happens when government gets small enough to fit inside your underwear.

The images you posted weren't disgusting. I hope that's not why you were banned.

For anyone who didn't see them, they were photos of transgendered people.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Being photos of transgendered people is what makes them disgusting, you moron.

Anyone who sees nothing wrong with young teen girls being married off - not for love but for procreation purposes - and who doesn't believe there's such a thing as spousal rape has no moral standing to tell me what's disgusting, so don't mind me while I discard anything you have to say.

genuineoriginal

Anyone who sees nothing wrong with young teen girls being married off - not for love but for procreation purposes - and who doesn't believe there's such a thing as spousal rape has no moral standing to tell me what's disgusting, so don't mind me while I discard anything you have to say.

Your ideas of what is moral starts with rejecting everything that had been considered moral 100 years ago and ends with accepting everything that had been considered immoral 100 years ago.