Nontrinitarianism

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Where is this written? Is it in scripture?

...without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God remains a priest continually. (Hebrews 7:3 NKJV)​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We all concur that Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of the living God, the God of the living, is Savior and died for our sins, yes?

Where did you get the idea that Jesus is the God of the living?

The rest is yes.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
(Matthew 22:32 NKJV)

God is a uniplural noun.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
(Matthew 22:32 NKJV)

This is not Jesus; it is God the Father.

He was saying that is Jesus. Big difference.

brinny

We all concur that Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of the living God, the God of the living, is Savior and died for our sins, yes?

(if not please share why not)

is it possible to be a Savior if one is "created"?

Thank you kindly.

The rest is yes.

Although i was speaking of the living God, the God of the living, it certainly applies to Jesus the Christ, for He, as God Almighty, is the God of the living, since death has been defeated. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

If Jesus the Christ was "created", He would've been part of the fall of man and all creation, would He not? If so, how could He, as a "created" being, ever be a Savior of anything or anyone, as He Himself would've needed a Savior.

Please elaborate.

Thank you kindly.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Although i was speaking of the living God, the God of the living, it certainly applies to Jesus the Christ, for He, as God Almighty, is the God of the living, since death has been defeated. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Nope, you are mixing Jesus and His Father. Jesus is not God of living, as Jamie pointed out.

If Jesus the Christ was "created", He would've been part of the fall of man and all creation, would He not? If so, how could He, as a "created" being, ever be a Savior of anything or anyone, as He Himself would've needed a Savior.

Again, you are wrong. Jesus was not human, He was created by His Father and Spirit, directly unlike us. We are not spiritual being. Jesus was given authority and power to create everything by His Father.

Please give a courtesy to read when you throw question and being answered.

Read Jamie's quote. It said clearly it is talking about His Father, not Jesus.

Thanks.

brinny

Nope, you are mixing Jesus and His Father. Jesus is not God of living, as Jamie pointed out.

Again, you are wrong. Jesus was not human, He was created by His Father and Spirit, directly unlike us. We are not spiritual being. Jesus was given authority and power to create everything by His Father.

Please give a courtesy to read when you throw question and being answered.

Read Jamie's quote. It said clearly it is talking about His Father, not Jesus.

Thanks.

Thank you kindly for sharing your views and opinions. Jesus the Christ is Who it is written He is.

Questions are welcome here and are encouraged. I will keep asking them.

Thank you kindly.

achduke

Prophets "pave the way" for someone Greater than they, as in John the Baptist "paving the way" for Jesus the Christ.

Thank you kindly.

Just because John the Baptist paved the way for Christ where does it say in Scripture that prophets must always pave the way for someone greater? Why can they not just prophecize?

keypurr

Unfortunately it seems that those who deny the Trinity want God for themselves and only for themselves. I am afraid they have embraced something altogether different - and not out of love either.

That's a giant misstatement, we see the Trinity as a false doctrine because it is. The only why folks today believe in the trinity is because of tradition. Your judgement is flawed.

Jesus is the authority to build your faith on and he tells us that only his Father is the true God in John 17:3.

brinny

Prophets "pave the way" for someone Greater than they, as in John the Baptist "paving the way" for Jesus the Christ.

Thank you kindly.

Just because John the Baptist paved the way for Christ where does it say in Scripture that prophets must always pave the way for someone greater? Why can they not just prophecize?

God's purpose in ALL of this from the beginning, specifically with prophets, has been to "pave the way" for God's "Remedy" for sin, and the curse and death, and that is Jesus the Christ. In all of Biblical history this has been the purpose in the prophets and all that occurred. There has been no other. ALL was the foretelling of the One Who would come to earth and die for our sins, and deal a death blow to Satan. ALL the prophets were paving the way for One greater than themselves, and that One greater than themselves is Jesus the Christ.

Thank you kindly.

RevTestament

You are right. Prophets do prophesy. Often they do not even understand their visions or prophecies. But Jesus did say all the prophets prophesied about Him - among other things, events, etc. Jesus was also a seer who interpreted the law. God put His Spirit on Jesus and taught Him as a child. But there are still visions and prophecies which need interpreting, and seers descended from Ephraim will probably be key to unlocking these scriptures. The law and prophets descended through Judah has been fulfilled.

keypurr

Please elaborate.

Thank you kindly.

Consider that Jesus was born, that makes him a creation.

Jesus tells you that his Father is the only true God, believe him.

brinny

Please elaborate.

Thank you kindly.

Consider that Jesus was born, that makes him a creation.

Jesus tells you that his Father is the only true God, believe him.

Jesus the Christ did not "exist" before His miraculous birth as the Savior of the world?

It is written that the wise men, when finding Jesus the Christ, worshiped Him.

Why did they worship Him?

Thank you kindly.

achduke

God's purpose in ALL of this from the beginning, specifically with prophets, has been to "pave the way" for God's "Remedy" for sin, and the curse and death, and that is Jesus the Christ. In all of Biblical history this has been the purpose in the prophets and all that occurred. There has been no other. ALL was the foretelling of the One Who would come to earth and die for our sins, and deal a death blow to Satan. ALL the prophets were paving the way for One greater than themselves, and that One greater than themselves is Jesus the Christ.

Thank you kindly.

Jesus did say he was a Prophet and he did phropisize about himself and the future. What point are you trying to make? Do you doubt that Jesus prophesied or that he referred to himself as a Prophet?