Non-Subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

erinmarie

Okay, let's see if I can remember everything I've learned today....

Wine, women, song, beer, babies, Jack Daniels? Is that it?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey koban, it looks like you are no longer a member of the 'BeanieBoy Society of Freeloaders'. :chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
The minute someone shows me something that will really benefit me if I fork over money, I will do so.

erinmarie

Granite said:
The minute someone shows me something that will really benefit me if I fork over money, I will do so.

You can see pics of your friends here at TOL in the subscribers thread!

I would love to have a bigger avatar, so maybe next year I'll subscribe at a higher level... that might sound silly, but I have major avatar-envy! ha.

Granite

Hall of Fame
erinmarie said:
You can see pics of your friends here at TOL in the subscribers thread!

I would love to have a bigger avatar, so maybe next year I'll subscribe at a higher level... that might sound silly, but I have major avatar-envy! ha.

:think:

Well...I already know what wickwoman looks like, and I sincerely doubt Gerald, PureX, or Zakath have submitted their pictures...

Beyond that I have few TOL "friends," though I suspect the people I annoy on a regular basis have a snapshot or two floating around.:chuckle:

koban

BillyBob said:
Hey koban, it looks like you are no longer a member of the 'BeanieBoy Society of Freeloaders'. :chuckle:

I saw that! (and responded to Knight's post)

I'm very surprised and touched. Now, if I can figure out this @#$% computer, maybe I can post a pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.