serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
#4796870 - I don't know how to post links

Let me teach you--
images
so you too :banned: can be banned. :BRAVO:

wecker-smilies-0010.gif

Highlight the text you're posting and click the link button (the globe with the two little circles on top). Copy and paste your link. That's all. If you use the Edge browser and read in the 'reading view' mode, don't forget to remove "read:" from the text.

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, Mt 13:7, Jud 1:9

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Click on the number of the post (it's in the upper right hand corner).
That will take you to a page where only your post is present.
Copy the http address bar.
Go back to your recommendation post and paste the link directly on the page.

There's another, more elegant way to use the link icon and paste the address onto a phrase or words, but to begin with go with the simple.

:e4e:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here's a good on Originally posted by 6days -

Yes... you missed the most logical and scientific explanations.
LOGIC... AND SCIENTIFIC
* The universe had a beginning. Science shows anything which begins to exist *has a cause. The cause, even with infinte regression, must be uncaused. The Bible tells us who that uncaused cause is. Atheism has no answer.
* The universe according to many physicists appears designed. It is a logical conclusion used in forensic science that when something appears designed...there likely is a designer.
* Every code known to mankind containing specified complex information has a code maker. Our DNA is the most complex sophisticated code in existence, even containing self repair mechanisms. Bill Gates who understanda codes says "DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created."*
Evidence of a Creator.

We can keep going Tyrathca pointing out how unscientific evolutionist beliefs are our origins. And we can keep going on the most logical explanation...and, the most scientific explanation of origins is...'In the beginning, God created..."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is this thing broken?
I nominated a post of Clete several days ago.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

take a picture of the screen with your camera, get the film developed and printed, stick the picture (what's called a "screenshot") in an envelope addressed to knight (don't forget to put a stamp on it!) and run it down to the post office and drop it in the box

or, get a kid to show you how :banana:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
take a picture of the screen with your camera, get the film developed and printed, stick the picture (what's called a "screenshot") in an envelope addressed to knight (don't forget to put a stamp on it!) and run it down to the post office and drop it in the box

or, get a kid to show you how :banana:
:chuckle: