No Tattoos

BlueEngland1905

The word used in those verses is the not the same word meaning tattoos. It has always been a poor translation. It refers to people making marks/ scarification for the deads’ spirits. They were cult members. The Jews of those days were not too blend in with those cultures at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marhig

Interesting conundrum....according to the OP, God believes my one tattoo is evil, yet it is a tattoo illustrating that my faith in Christ has set me free. View attachment 26082
edit: and appears to have flipped itself in the posting process.....:chuckle:
We don't need tattoos to illustrate our faith, others should see our faith in our life and by our works.

clefty

We don't need tattoos to illustrate our faith, others should see our faith in our life and by our works.

Yup...indeed...by their fruits ye shall know them...pray that eyes are opened to how different from the world we ought to be...with only His laws inscribed on us...our hearts...

That being said...any tattoo is now a mark and scar from a time one was deceived...but is now restored...we all await an unmarked unscarred glorified body...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The word used in those verses is the not the same word meaning tattoos. It has always been a poor translation. It refers to people making marks/ scarification for the deads’ spirits. They were cult members. The Jews of those days were not too blend in with those cultures at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not convinced that you are correct.

Shalom.

Jacob