No Reason For Old Testament Law

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
lol Read it in context. No longer under a tutor.

[Gal 3:23-25
23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
24 Therefore the law was our tutor [to bring us] to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

No, moron-no longer a tutor for the believer, but it is, for the lost, idiot, as it lead Paul/the Galatians, "post cross," to Christ, and, per Paul, in Romans 3/7, defines what sin is, "post cross."

Get it, idiot? Paul, the Galatians, were "post cross."

1.Show me where the all the sins, as defined in the OT, are also in the NT.

2.Paul says that the law, as codified in the OT, still exists:

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Romans 3 KJV
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 KJV
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Galatians 3 KJV
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

EOT. CLOSED. DOA.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, moron-no longer a tutor for the believer, but it is, for the lost, idiot, as it lead Paul/the Galatians, "post cross," to Christ, and, per Paul, in Romans 3/7, defines what sin is, "post cross."

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Romans 3 KJV
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 KJV
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Galatians 3 KJV
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

EOT. CLOSED. DOA.

I said
You poor misguided soul. Don't you know that sin was defined on what went on the outside of the Jews. Which never changed them inside. Jesus teaches us that what goes on the outside is only evidence of the sin within. If we get rid of the sin within, that will eliminate the sin that goes on outside. Get rid of all the emotions and you get rid of most of your sins.

[Mat 5:28
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

[Rom 7:18-23
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but [how] to perform what is good I do not find.
19 For the good that I will [to do], I do not do; but the evil I will not [to do], that I practice.
20 Now if I do what I will not [to do], it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good.
22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
You poor misguided soul. Don't you know that sin was defined on what went on the outside of the Jews. Which never changed them inside. Jesus teaches us that what goes on the outside is only evidence of the sin within. If we get rid of the sin within, that will eliminate the sin that goes on outside. Get rid of all the emotions and you get rid of most of your sins.

[Mat 5:28
28 "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

[Rom 7:18-23
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but [how] to perform what is good I do not find.
19 For the good that I will [to do], I do not do; but the evil I will not [to do], that I practice.
20 Now if I do what I will not [to do], it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good.
22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
You poor child of the devil. You're so demonized, you don't even know your own devil taught "argument:"

No Reason For Old Testament Law

Romans 3 KJV

Romans 7 KJV

Galatians 3 KJV

EOT. CLOSED. DOA.

You're an idiot-even you know it.

Get saved.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You poor child of the devil. You're so demonized, you don't even know your own devil taught "argument:"

Romans 3 KJV

Romans 7 KJV

Galatians 3 KJV

EOT. CLOSED. DOA.

You're an idiot-even you know it.

Get saved.

I said
You poor misguided soul.