No Reason For Old Testament Law

john w

Hall of Fame
Tricky John W. doesn't quote all of the scripture, just the part that he likes.

"But after faith is come, we are NO LONGER UNDER THE SCHOOLMASTER" Galatians 3:25.
It says "no longer" Pate-meaning the law was not abolished, you devious deceiver, per Galatians 3:24-it still serves, today, to lead the lost to Christ, as it did the Galatians/Paul.

Quit misquoting me, you hell bound piece of dung. I never asserted that believers are currently UNDER THE SCHOOLMASTER. We are not. I assert that the law still serves its purpose, to the lost, you demon.

You, on the other hand, ASSERT THAT THE LAW HAS BEEN ABOLISHED FOR EVERYONE, and thus assert satanically, on record:

-everyone is saved

-Murder, rape, sodomy.........................are OK by you, since there is no law against them

And you delete scripture-deleting Romans 3:20 KJV, Romans 7 KJV, Galatians 3:24 KJV

Pate-on record-out with:

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Romans 3 KJV
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 KJV
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Galatians 3 KJV
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect.

John 14:15-18 NKJV - 15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever- 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

Romans 8:9 NKJV - 9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Now do you walk after the Holy Spirit? The Holy Spirit quotes what Jesus HAS SAID. New testament.
[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1.Show me where the all the sins, as defined in the OT, are also in the NT.

2.Paul says that the law, as codified in the OT, still exists:

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Romans 3 KJV
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 KJV
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Galatians 3 KJV
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

EOT. CLOSED. DOA.

I said
lol Read it in context. No longer under a tutor.

[Gal 3:23-25
23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
24 Therefore the law was our tutor [to bring us] to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Now do you walk after the Holy Spirit? The Holy Spirit quotes what Jesus HAS SAID. New testament.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Shalom.

I believe you are asking if what you are telling me is true. Otherwise you would have no reason to say this if I am then supposed to have a discussion with you. Interesting phrase, walk after the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit does not quote, even Jesus and what He has said. At least, this verse does not say that He does. Certainly, Jesus' words are found in scripture. But it says the Holy Spirit will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. That is different from quoting, especially like with a computer a post or a copy or cut and paste.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I believe you are asking if what you are telling me is true. Otherwise you would have no reason to say this if I am then supposed to have a discussion with you. Interesting phrase, walk after the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit does not quote, even Jesus and what He has said. At least, this verse does not say that He does. Certainly, Jesus' words are found in scripture. But it says the Holy Spirit will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. That is different from quoting, especially like with a computer a post or a copy or cut and paste.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Now your just rambling and stumbling over your own words. when one remembers a verse the Holy Spirit is the one quoting that verse to them in their mind.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Now your just rambling and stumbling over your own words. when one remembers a verse the Holy Spirit is the one quoting that verse to them in their mind.

incorrect

that was the understanding of an abortionist

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol will its obvious you have gone brain dead. You have lost all logic and turned to rambling.

No. You don't know what brain dead is or means. I was not talking about logic, and you say I turned to rambling which is incorrect. I do not even live anywhere that knows what that is or might mean.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. You don't know what brain dead is or means. I was not talking about logic, and you say I turned to rambling which is incorrect. I do not even live anywhere that knows what that is or might mean.

I said\
lol Your rambling now. You should take a break and go take a nap or something. This bible stuff is away over your head.