NFL offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A former Saints player was murdered last night in New Orleans. By teammates accounts, he wasn't a thug, but ran into one. Road rage.

John Elway has high interest in Colin Capernick. Manziel to the Broncos is a bizarre rumor because he is living with Vonn Miller. I belong to the "Manziel sucks" camp, not to be confused with "Tebow sucks worse".

The draft is in 3 weeks. There are no franchise ready QBs, but there are several with a lot of talent that might become franchise QBs.

Bruce Arians likens Memphis QB Paxton Lynch to Carson Palmer. And you know how accurate those comparisons always are.

The Steelers pass defense is still bad.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A former Saints player was murdered last night in New Orleans. By teammates accounts, he wasn't a thug, but ran into one. Road rage.
They exchanged words and the fellow who rear ended him decided the way to go would be shoot Smith and his wife. It was around 11:30 P.M., which in New Orleans can be a dangerous time to be out...but not usually in the Garden District. The guy stayed after the shooting and went peacefully. But if he's going to try a "feared for my life during an argument with a big, bad former defensive star" he's going to have to explain why the shots were to Smith's back.

The Big Easy ranks 7th in homicides this year. Last year it was 9th. People are starting to become concerned, but it's worth noting that the year before that New Orleans was 4th and the year before that, 3rd. So it had been trending down until this year and it's early enough that it may end on a better note.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nola can't possibly be ahead of me and PJ in homicides.

Not really needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.