NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Definitely don't look like themselves. Gostowski never misses a point after, so that's stunning.

Usually they adjust extremely well at the half.

They had better protect Brady...that is the adjustment. Broncos have shut down the run and won't allow Brady enough time to pass without getting clobbered in the process, he got pretty banged up so far.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
They had better protect Brady...that is the adjustment. Broncos have shut down the run and won't allow Brady enough time to pass without getting clobbered in the process, he got pretty banged up so far.

Yeah, NE is done if they can't start getting some protection for Brady.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Great stop by Denver, but both defenses are playing outstanding and Brady will have a chance to make a td and get back in it late.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I think Belichick's decision to go on 4th down was bad. It might be too late for them now. Go for 2 if you get the TD here??

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Game over. Boo.
How do you figure? Brady has nearly two minutes from mid-field. Horrible decision on the offensive side. The offensive equivalent of the prevent defense. Putting it on the defense again, when a first down would have meant a world of difference.

And Thomas needs to earn his contract. Really unimpressive playoff performance. 2 for 7? :nono:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
How do you figure? Brady has nearly two minutes from mid-field. Horrible decision on the offensive side. The offensive equivalent of the prevent defense. Putting it on the defense again, when a first down would have meant a world of difference.

And Thomas needs to earn his contract. Really unimpressive playoff performance. 2 for 7? :nono:

I said that before they got it back.

They got a shot which is more than I expected. Exciting to have it come down to the 2 point.

That missed PAT. Poor Gostowski

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Patriots should have won that game, Manning looks old, tired and confused (like me). The missed PA attempt is what did them in, otherwise they tie in the 4th.

Well, congratulations to the Broncos and manning. 8th SB trips for the Broncos, tied for most all time.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I was prepared to say Brady didn't win it, Denver lost it yet Brady will get more undeserved credit. What a game on defense. I thought I was watching the Bears and Giants from the 80s. Not two of the best ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.