NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel1611

If the Steelers win, they play at Denver no matter what.

If the Ravens win, they play at New England no matter what.

It's not looking good for my Steelers with Le'Veon Bell definitely not playing tomorrow against the Ravens.

I'm guessing New England would rather play Indy or Cincy than Baltimore. Granite?

I won't count them out. If the running backs can move the chains a little even, Ben can throw enough yards to get the win. If they do win without Bell though, he needs to be back for the next game.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the big boys get the weekend off
and
that is why anyone can win this weekend

including the road teams who have something to prove
and
they are very likely to prove it

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Technically, Belichick's record without Brady is 11-5. Remember 2008, the lost year when Matt Cassel had the reins in New England.

He was 36-44 as head coach of the Cleveland Browns. His history does not start the day Brady is the qb in the Superbowl.

Granite

Hall of Fame
As for tonight's AFC match:

I want to see lots of punctured kidneys, missing legs, lacerated kidneys, and dislocated shoulders. This is gonna be a blood bath.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As for tonight's AFC match:

I want to see lots of punctured kidneys, missing legs, lacerated kidneys, and dislocated shoulders. This is gonna be a blood bath.

The AFC North is the only division in the NFL that has 4 cold weather teams with no domes.

As for tonights game, the Steelers just aren't the same without Le'Veon Bell.

LeGarrette Blunt sure would have helped tonight.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
you work real hard all season just to get the top seed
so
you get to play the lowest seed

the ravens!

Daniel1611

So disappointed with the Steelers. Can't wait till the Pats crush Baltimore next week. Now that Pittsburgh's out, I'm hoping Denver wins the whole thing.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So disappointed with the Steelers. Can't wait till the Pats crush Baltimore next week. Now that Pittsburgh's out, I'm hoping Denver wins the whole thing.

no one is going to crush baltimore
it just doesn't happen
all you can hope for
is
your defense plays as well as theirs
and
peyton will add to his record of playoff losses

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Speaking of coaches that want to erase half of their history....Michigan State did not have a bag man, and requires students to attend class semi-regularly.

View attachment 19149

34-24.

And lets not forget he was 9-7 and 6-10 as coach of the Dolphins.

Back to the NFL. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Speaking of coaches that want to erase half of their history....Michigan State did not have a bag man, and requires students to attend class semi-regularly.
Meanwhile, in the more recent history:

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. - The University of Alabama's Graduation Success Rate (GSR) jumped to a 91 this year which leads the Southeastern Conference and once again far exceeds the acceptable standards for completion of undergraduate studies nationally according to figures released by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).​

And lets not forget he was 9-7 and 6-10 as coach of the Dolphins.
Apropos of nothing, really. With a good team to work with who knows. With control over personnel and game plan he's done fairly well at the college level...and not bad in a year he'd anticipated as a rebuilding one.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Urban Meyer in the post game said coaches look a lot better with good players.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As I watch Cincinnati embarrass themselves with all that talent, I wonder how good they would be if they switched quarterbacks with Indy.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course, the Colts ownership is also embarrassing. They went from Super Bowl contender with Manning to the worst team in football because they are pathetic. In comes Luck, who is once in a generation good and they win again.

Status
Not open for further replies.