Next stop, Supreme Court on a related matter

Arthur Brain

Has the "cryening" stopped since early November? Still, it was nice of the article to describe the American flag waving outside of the SC, as if it wasn't already obvious. Oh, and...

"The entire question could be moot however as President Trump’s term winds down and the case and census data passes to the new administration of Joe Biden."

musterion

Would be nice if mod removed the pestilent Brit on general principles. Nothing he can possibly say has the slightest relevance and he had no skin in this.

Arthur Brain

Would be nice if mod removed the pestilent Brit on general principles. Nothing he can possibly say has the slightest relevance and he had no skin in this.
I quoted directly from your article. I thought the promotion of censoring dissenting opinion was supposed to emanate from the "left"? I've no issue with people on any threads I've started but wow, there seem to be some snowflakes around this joint...

musterion

You see what happened there? Pennsylvania said it was okay for votes to come in postmarked days or weeks after the election (violating its own law), but they threw out this case because it wasn't filed "on time."

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

AB is only worthy of mocking and insulting. I guess the mods keep him here for comic relief. He does nothing but lie, and he lies so much that its just absurd and laughable.

ab.gif

The Cryening begins...

Illegal aliens have no place on the census.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
NEW
Texas SUES four states for presidential election violations

The state of Texas recently announced a BIG lawsuit that will file directly with the Supreme Court. The lawsuit sues four states — Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan — for what Texas officials say is unlawfulness surrounding the presidential election. Glenn explains the TWO ways Texas says these four states violated the US Constitution last November.

Plus this follow up

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As if the system that allowed this to happen will fix it. We need to realize the little power we had in voting is gone and we need to find more creative and effective ways to uphold truth and justice.

musterion

As if the system that allowed this to happen will fix it. We need to realize the little power we had in voting is gone and we need to find more creative and effective ways to uphold truth and justice.
Maybe. We will know soon.

musterion

Well...it's over I guess. Now the pain comes.

EDIT: I'd forgotten the EO when I posted this.

Last edited:

chair

If President Trump had won, by the same margins as Biden did- and the Democrats made the kinds of claims that some Republicans are making today- would you take them seriously? Would you expect the courts to take the claims seriously?.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If President Trump had won, by the same margins as Biden did- and the Democrats made the kinds of claims that some Republicans are making today- would you take them seriously? Would you expect the courts to take the claims seriously?.

Yes and yes, especially if they bring forth the evidence of such.