New Low From Trump

ClimateSanity

Oh and kiddos, if you think that this is the end when it comes to the media showing Donald Trump's history of sleaze, there's still the pending lawsuit where he and convicted sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein are alleged to have raped a 13 year old girl.

donald-trump-sued-rape-plaintiff-denied-pp.jpg

http://i0.wp.com/radaronline.com/wp...d-rape-plaintiff-denied-pp.jpg?resize=640,420

Have I mentioned that Donald Trump will lose to Hillary Clinton in a landslide?

He raped no one.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I think you are correct. Trump supporters are earthy, regular Joes, working stiffs, and people like that don't think his comments were so horribly evil. Sure, they think his comments are inappropriate and he should not have said them, but when placed in perspective of Bill Clinton and with society in general and with their 8 year old age, normal people don't think they are THAT big of a deal.

Who cares if he said it 8 years ago? You think that somehow mitigates him bragging about grabbing a woman's [redacted]? And you think somehow that should be endearing?

ClimateSanity

Really? Every man in this forum has said something like: "You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."

Just because you've talked this way about women and you only know men who talk about women this way doesn't mean all men are like you.

Thankfully, there are good men out there who don't brag about grabbing women by their [redacted], or worse, actually grabbing women by their [redacted].

All you supposedly 'Christian' men out there who don't have a problem with grabbing a woman's [redacted], there's something seriously wrong with you.

We have a problem with grabbing genitals. We don't have a problem with men using nasty locker room talk with each other in private.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So let me get this straight: You supposedly 'Christian' men don't have a problem with Trump grabbing a woman's [redacted]?

ClimateSanity

Who cares if he said it 8 years ago? You think that somehow mitigates him bragging about grabbing a woman's [redacted]? And you think somehow that should be endearing?

Nobody said it was endearing. It's just not deserving of all the howls of self righteous indignation. It's locker room talk practiced by most of humanity at one point in their lives.....even women...they are actually worse.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Anything as long as it isn't a felony or an abandonment of the job he promised to do....the little Dutch boy.

Come on now, surely you Trump lemmings aren't going to abandon the sociopath over something as petty as a felony are you?

Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader
Every man in this forum at some point in his life has talked like that, and if they say they haven't then they are a hypocrite and a liar.

Note how CC attempts to lower the standard of the Office of the President of the United States to that of what "any man" might have done in his past.

How pathetic.

"Any man" isn't going to be holding the most powerful office in the world, an office that literally effects hundreds of millions of lives.

While the democrats don't hold their candidates up to a high moral standard, republicans fortunately do.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I say again: What Trump only spoke about 8 years ago, Bill Clinton actually did, and worse.
So if someone likes Bill Clinton, but snivels and cries about an 8 year old comment by Trump, then they are a hypocrite and a liar. If someone lets their kids list to wrap music that is far more vile in its lyrics and snivels and cries about an 8 year old comment by Trump, then they are a hypocrite and a liar. Every man in this forum at some point in his life has talked like that, and if they say they haven't then they are a hypocrite and a liar.

This is a non-issue. It has nothing to do with governing the country. Bill Clinton proved THAT. If Bill Clinton can rape, molest, and have sex in OUR White House under the nose of his daughter, and people still think he did a good job, then nobody should even be talking about this.

Really? Every man in this forum has said something like: "You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."..........

Maybe not those words, but words on a similar level of inappropriateness. And note that I said "at some point in their lives." Everyone here has been young and dumb and done and said stupid things at some point in their lives.

There is an old saying that actions speak louder than words. If that is true, then Bill & Hillary should be the focus of your ire, not Trump, because as I said, what Trump only spoke about 8 years ago, Bill Clinton actually did, and worse. And the women who said they were raped, Hillary destroyed those poor girls because they threatened her political power.

And if I remember correctly, you are voting for her.

ClimateSanity

Come on now, surely you Trump lemmings aren't going to abandon the sociopath over something as petty as a felony are you?

Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader
Every man in this forum at some point in his life has talked like that, and if they say they haven't then they are a hypocrite and a liar.

Note how CC attempts to lower the standard of the Office of the President of the United States to that of what "any man" might have done in his past.

How pathetic.

"Any man" isn't going to be holding the most powerful office in the world, an office that literally effects hundreds of millions of lives.

While the democrats don't hold their candidates up to a high moral standard, republicans fortunately do.

Yes. No felon is worthy of public office.

jeffblue101

http://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2016/10/09/update-pence-says-hes-fully-committed-trump/
Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence told Republican donors Saturday night that he is fully committed to Donald Trump, aides said.

Speculation that Mr. Pence might leave the ticket, following in the footsteps of otherRepublicans who abandoned Mr. Trump on Saturday after the release of a videotape of the nominee making lewd comments of women, is “categorically false,” one aide said.
looks like trump is here to stay

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Maybe not those words, but words on a similar level of inappropriateness. And note that I said "at some point in their lives." Everyone here has been young and dumb and done and said stupid things at some point in their lives.

There is an old saying that actions speak louder than words. If that is true, then Bill & Hillary should be the focus of your ire, not Trump,because as I said, what Trump only spoke about 8 years ago, Bill Clinton actually did, and worse. And the women who cried rape, Hillary destroyed because they threatened her political power.

AndifI remember correctly, you are voting for her.

Don't try and weasel out of what you said. You basically dragged every man down to your (and Trump's) level and I believe there are good men out there who don't talk and act like Trump.

And Trump wasn't young when he said it, although he is dumb.

There's no way in hell I'd vote for a man who's in the habit of grabbing women's [redacted] just because he can.

ClimateSanity

And had the latest sexual escapade exposed not been caught on tape, you would have denied that as well.

Like Trump said:

He could shoot (i.e. murder) someone and his diehard followers wouldn't care.

I deny anyone being guilty until they are proven guilty in an honest courtroom.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
He raped no one.

With liberals its all about political correctness and not actual actions. Bill Clinton can rape and plunder to his heart's desire, but as long as he is on their side of the issues liberals are good with it. But Trump only speaks of such things, and he is Satan incarnate.

And of course, this is all a distractions from terrorism, a rotten economy, trade deficits and the rest.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
With liberals its all about political correctness and not actual actions. Bill Clinton can rape and plunder to his heart's desire, but as long as he is on their side of the issues liberals are good with it. But Trump only speaks of such things, and he is Satan incarnate.

And of course, this is all a distractions from terrorism, a rotten economy, trade deficits and the rest.

This comes down to exactly who Trump is. A [redacted] grabber who's being cheered on by men who don't see [redacted]-grabbing as a problem.