ECT Never the Twain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

What in tarnation are you going on about? That didn't make any sense to me.

Just read the passages in normal English:
1, Acts 2:30-31, Eph 1:20-22, Acts 13:33 (Ps 2 is used to show that the resurrection is the enthronement AGAIN).
2, all the last supper references, 2 Cor 3-5, Heb 8-10. I'm not going to do your homework for you. Spend 10x the amount of time reading those than oogling after STP so you can be enlightened.

[btw, Are tar nations rich in petro-dollars?]

3, Acts 13 is pulling together Israel's history right when it seems to be going to pieces over in Judea with the most scandalous and obnoxious people ever. Paul encouraged them saying what God promised has taken place in the resurrection. Even STP's "fav" trans says 'God has fulfilled the promise...IN THAT He raised Jesus from the dead.' This is something much bigger than all the promises, and is certainly not about the land which was nearly toast already. It is that Israel's identity, the one that exists by faith, is intact and they are to be missionaries of the Gospel (v47) through embracing this same message of justification, 13:39. Again, please read the passages 10x the amount of time that you 'follow' STP the Made Up.
4, the normal English of Acts 15 about amos 9 and the tent, and the conclusion of the problem to the council, is that the raised fallen tent of David is the Gentiles believing the Gospel. 15:14: God was getting a people for himself from among the Gentiles, too. v15: the prophet agrees that this would happen. V16-18 is Amos 9:11,12. V18 is saying that it was known for ages that God would do this. That's because that is what the NT is about, due to the Gospel. It will change what you think the OT was saying. Truly. The OT is veiled, says 2 Cor 4, and only in Christ is the veil removed.

D'ists hate me saying this because D'ism is neo-Judaism.

None of this is made up. STP is totally made up. He has no grounding in the doctrines of the apostles. Spend 10x reading the Word vs his commentaries which are vapid, lazy, inarticulate, and glib.

musterion

The enthroned, reigning Christ: Eph 1:20-22, Phil 2:9, I Cor 15:25, I Tim 1:17 (Kings reign, generally...)

"generally"

Oh. Sorry, you can't have this both ways. A kings doesn't reign without his subjects knowing he is the king. He is no one's king today. If He is, He's doing nothing about their not acknowledging Him as their king. No king tolerates that.

He is now Head of the Church, not yet King of the earth. He will indeed reign as King but not one verse says He's on His OWN throne and ruling over the earth yet.

It's typical for Catholics not to understand these things.

SaulToPaul 2

Just read the passages in normal English:
1, Acts 2:30-31, Eph 1:20-22, Acts 13:33 (Ps 2 is used to show that the resurrection is the enthronement AGAIN).
2, all the last supper references, 2 Cor 3-5, Heb 8-10. I'm not going to do your homework for you. Spend 10x the amount of time reading those than oogling after STP so you can be enlightened.

[btw, Are tar nations rich in petro-dollars?]

3, Acts 13 is pulling together Israel's history right when it seems to be going to pieces over in Judea with the most scandalous and obnoxious people ever. Paul encouraged them saying what God promised has taken place in the resurrection. Even STP's "fav" trans says 'God has fulfilled the promise...IN THAT He raised Jesus from the dead.' This is something much bigger than all the promises, and is certainly not about the land which was nearly toast already. It is that Israel's identity, the one that exists by faith, is intact and they are to be missionaries of the Gospel (v47) through embracing this same message of justification, 13:39. Again, please read the passages 10x the amount of time that you 'follow' STP the Made Up.
4, the normal English of Acts 15 about amos 9 and the tent, and the conclusion of the problem to the council, is that the raised fallen tent of David is the Gentiles believing the Gospel. 15:14: God was getting a people for himself from among the Gentiles, too. v15: the prophet agrees that this would happen. V16-18 is Amos 9:11,12. V18 is saying that it was known for ages that God would do this. That's because that is what the NT is about, due to the Gospel. It will change what you think the OT was saying. Truly. The OT is veiled, says 2 Cor 4, and only in Christ is the veil removed.

D'ists hate me saying this because D'ism is neo-Judaism.

None of this is made up. STP is totally made up. He has no grounding in the doctrines of the apostles. Spend 10x reading the Word vs his commentaries which are vapid, lazy, inarticulate, and glib.

All 4 points are dead wrong...you made them up.

Interplanner

Must:
then perhaps you are not a believer as Heb 2:9 means. We is believers, who see by faith that Christ is seated and throned and crowned with glory and honor.

Your comments are asinine in terms of what the NT meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.