Negative rep comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Alleged victim. Self projected.

No one worries about your *rough treatment*. You have others to hide behind OR you can just come back under a new persona ... again. Maybe even pretend to not be a Christian.

Notice how he says "I'm sorry but I don't check general credentials when I decide to respond in kind to horrible treatment" while also saying "You can them women if you want to but they are something different altogether. I suppose they might have female anatomy according to them."

I'm completely skeptical that the comments from any woman who may have neg repped him are as bad as he insinuates, enough to call them "vicious animals" (I still think he just wanted to have a way to say that), although I don't doubt for a minute that some men here may have set him straight a time or two.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Notice how he says "I'm sorry but I don't check general credentials when I decide to respond in kind to horrible treatment" while also saying "You can them women if you want to but they are something different altogether. I suppose they might have female anatomy according to them."

I'm completely skeptical that the comments from any woman who may have neg repped him are as bad as he insinuates, enough to call them "vicious animals" (I still think he just wanted to have a way to say that), although I don't doubt for a minute that some men here may have set him straight a time or two.

Oh I noticed it. Anyone who pretends that he isn't trying to provoke anger is either blind or just dishonest.

With the exception of one negative rep since this new person came back ... again, I don't bother with them. Unlike him, I also do not attack others via PM. What I say is on the board, and I stand by every comment and assessment I have ever made of him.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh I noticed it. Anyone who pretends that he isn't trying to provoke anger is either blind or just dishonest.

With the exception of one negative rep since this new person came back ... again, I don't bother with them. Unlike him, I also do not attack others via PM. What I say is on the board, and I stand by every comment and assessment I have ever made of him.

Interesting... Only one from you, and I haven't bothered to give him any at all.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll take up the slack for both of you!
:chuckle:

picture.php

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But don't you know there's a horde of vicious animals out there somewhere, "something different altogether" from women, but that have "female anatomy?!"

Oh, sorry. I was having one of those "roll your eye moments" and must have missed that doozy.

Reactions: Lon

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'll take up the slack for both of you!
:chuckle:

You're one person - and one who will say what you want to say in public, and from what I've seen of your negs pasted by people in the past, you don't generally leave neg rep comments. So I think he protests way, way too much. I should put him back on ignore, it's getting old. Again.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're one person - and one who will say what you want to say in public, and from what I've seen of your negs pasted by people in the past, you don't generally leave neg rep comments. So I think he protests way, way too much. I should put him back on ignore, it's getting old. Again.

Well, perhaps he is just making this up as well. Even IF that isn't the case, why should it matter.

Everyone else is told "put the user on ignore". Nah, not buying it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anyway, is there are a way to clear off my reps and start fresh?

Nah, just out number them. Also, throw a rock a pack of dogs. The one that yelps is the one that got hit. I notice who jumped in first.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
me too

the one who's pretending she's a "Christian (other)" today

not sure why she's tolerated here

bybee

Are you saying that honestly? Take a look at the comments directed at me by some vicious animals on here. You can them women if you want to but they are something different altogether. I suppose they might have female anatomy according to them. Why did you notice the gender when I respond to any and all comers? Are you trying to paint me as a woman hater? Are you trying to set apart your female friends as an unaccountable and untouchable? If I were to talk rough to glorydaz or nang or some other female who is disliked here, I doubt you would ask that question. I give men "rough" treatment who treat me in a vicious way as well. I'm sorry but I don't check general credentials when I decide to respond in kind to horrible treatment. The thing is that what I say doesn't even come close to what they say. You seem to be of the mentality that because a person is your friend, they are justified in whatever behavior they engage in especially if the victim is a male. You tell yourself he must have had it coming to him because its typical of men. It's the same kind of thinking racists engage in when there is a dispute between races.

I Happen to like Nang! She and I often disagreed but I had a high regard for her knowledge of Scripture.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Tam always leaves nice comments in the neg reps :devil:

ClimateSanity

My statements were duplicated on this thread by the very "animals" (not real women) I was referring to. Truth is hard to swallow it seems. Anyway, I made this thread as a simple technical question and was drug into making it just one more battlefield thread. Rusha gave me this answer I was looking for..Thanks. I still don't like you through. Since arguing wasn't the point of this thread, I will attempt to close it. I don't know how to do that either.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just reviewed your reps. I am seeing repeat harassing reps by some users on here. I am going to ask the guilty parties to stop. It is a form of stalking. Don't like his posts, ignore him.

Also Neg reps really do not have any impact on a users over all rep. CS, if a person is harassing you through the Rep system, you can place them on ignore and that will hide the harassing rep comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.