Negative rep comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

I don't read my neg rep comments. However, it is a nuisance to deliberately glaze my eyes over when I jump from one post rep to another. It's also tiresome to glaze my eyes over when a poster shows up who has the ability to stop the ignore function.

Anyway, is there are a way to clear off my reps and start fresh?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Disable your rep ... OR utilize your ignore feature.

bybee

I don't read my neg rep comments. However, it is a nuisance to deliberately glaze my eyes over when I jump from one post rep to another. It's also tiresome to glaze my eyes over when a poster shows up who has the ability to stop the ignore function.

Anyway, is there are a way to clear off my reps and start fresh?

I suppose it's tough not being able to pound people to a pulp who disagree with you, especially the females.... :confused:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I think anyone can disable rep. But I wouldn't do it, I wouldn't want to miss the ones from Nick or Lighthouse, because they always make me laugh. :)

I think it is a mistake to allow yourself to be exposed to continuous negative stuff

it will have an effect on you
so
I recommend using the ignore feature
just to protect yourself

ClimateSanity

I suppose it's tough not being able to pound people to a pulp who disagree with you, especially the females.... :confused:

Are you saying that honestly? Take a look at the comments directed at me by some vicious animals on here. You can them women if you want to but they are something different altogether. I suppose they might have female anatomy according to them. Why did you notice the gender when I respond to any and all comers? Are you trying to paint me as a woman hater? Are you trying to set apart your female friends as an unaccountable and untouchable? If I were to talk rough to glorydaz or nang or some other female who is disliked here, I doubt you would ask that question. I give men "rough" treatment who treat me in a vicious way as well. I'm sorry but I don't check general credentials when I decide to respond in kind to horrible treatment. The thing is that what I say doesn't even come close to what they say. You seem to be of the mentality that because a person is your friend, they are justified in whatever behavior they engage in especially if the victim is a male. You tell yourself he must have had it coming to him because its typical of men. It's the same kind of thinking racists engage in when there is a dispute between races.

ClimateSanity

It's a false point to begin with. Just because the nasty comments are in the rep section, doesn't stop anyone from being able to respond in the thread it originated out of.

I made it clear that I was eliminating my neg comments because I don't like reading them. It's the same reason I put people on ignore. Bybee, you may be a woman up in your years, but your maturity is that of a high schooler when it comes to some subjects.

Last edited:

OCTOBER23

GOD SAYS NOT TO GIVE ANYONE A NEGATIVE REPORT

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Tit 2:7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works:

in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Are you saying that honestly? Take a look at the comments directed at me by some vicious animals on here. You can them women if you want to but they are something different altogether. I suppose they might have female anatomy according to them. Why did you notice the gender when I respond to any and all comers? Are you trying to paint me as a woman hater? Are you trying to set apart your female friends as an unaccountable and untouchable? If I were to talk rough to glorydaz or nang or some other female who is disliked here, I doubt you would ask that question. I give men "rough" treatment who treat me in a vicious way as well. I'm sorry but I don't check general credentials when I decide to respond in kind to horrible treatment. The thing is that what I say doesn't even come close to what they say. You seem to be of the mentality that because a person is your friend, they are justified in whatever behavior they engage in especially if the victim is a male. You tell yourself he must have had it coming to him because its typical of men. It's the same kind of thinking racists engage in when there is a dispute between races.

Take a look at her comment, and take a look at yours. Your reaction to her is way out of proportion, in both content and degree, and makes me wonder about the alleged neg reps so horrible that you call the women "vicious animals." Maybe you just wanted to say "vicious animals."

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I give men "rough" treatment who treat me in a vicious way as well. I'm sorry but I don't check general credentials when I decide to respond in kind to horrible treatment. The thing is that what I say doesn't even come close to what they say. You seem to be of the mentality that because a person is your friend, they are justified in whatever behavior they engage in especially if the victim is a male. You tell yourself he must have had it coming to him because its typical of men. It's the same kind of thinking racists engage in when there is a dispute between races.

Alleged victim. Self projected.

No one worries about your *rough treatment*. You have others to hide behind OR you can just come back under a new persona ... again. Maybe even pretend to not be a Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.