Negative rep comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
My statements were duplicated on this thread by the very "animals" (not real women) I was referring to. Truth is hard to swallow it seems. Anyway, I made this thread as a simple technical question and was drug into making it just one more battlefield thread. Rusha gave me this answer I was looking for..Thanks. I still don't like you through. Since arguing wasn't the point of this thread, I will attempt to close it. I don't know how to do that either.

if you can, there's a tool bar near the top that should read "Thread Tools"

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My statements were duplicated on this thread by the very "animals" (not real women)

By responding to a ... not real man.

I was referring to. Truth is hard to swallow it seems. Anyway, I made this thread as a simple technical question and was drug into making it just one more battlefield thread. Rusha gave me this answer I was looking for..Thanks. I still don't like you through.

Good to know. IF someone such as yourself and those you hide behind liked me, I would have to reevaluate my morals and beliefs. Oh, and my "your welcome" is every bit as sincere as your "thanks". :thumb:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Should have never started it.
But since you did ...... suck it up!!!!

It's our fault. IF he hadn't started it, he couldn't have kept the drama (which he pretends to hate) going.

Status
Not open for further replies.