Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

This will pass. Sherman is on to the multiple negger's. It is a form of bullying and won't be allowed to continue.
I'd suggest that you avoid giving neg rep's altogether? What do they prove?

Oh, neg reps are a form of bullying? So it's against the rules to give them? Or is there a certain number we are allowed to give?
Or is it just those that whine about them that are to be given a pass? :think:

I always thought giving neg reps was a good way to show our disapproval of hypocrites without disrupting the threads. And didn't Sherman just explain that neg reps don't actually affect someone's counts because they are worth so little?

Gosh, I'm gone for a few hours and look what I've missed. :shocked:

glorydaz

I am officially apologizing to A4T for falsely including her name in posts about neg reps. She has counted only 7 negs given me since the reset and I made a statement of dozens daily. I was wrong and I mistakenly mentioned her name, I am sorry to her and anyone that I mistakenly included in this mess. I will not respond to certain folks for awhile. I believe I saw her neg reps during the daily barrage from a few others and confused the names, since this mistake happened about 2 months ago.

I know....it's not your fault you made so many mistakes. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Who is LoneStar? :idunno:

LoneStar is Tambora's son. He came on here to defend his mother against PJ's outrageous attacks and his unfounded accusations against her. LoneStar didn't like some little internet crybaby slandering his mom. Not an unusual reaction. He tried to illicit a tad bit of respect from PJ and get him to stop falsely accusing her of lying. It didn't work. PJ merely told LoneStar he didn't want to hear about his mother.

Sadly, many are willing to overlook everything PJ has said to others. They only hear his whining and see his tears. :idunno:

WizardofOz

LoneStar is Tambora's son. He came on here to defend his mother against PJ's outrageous attacks and his unfounded accusations against her. LoneStar didn't like some little internet crybaby slandering his mom. Not an unusual reaction. He tried to illicit a tad bit of respect from PJ and get him to stop falsely accusing her of lying. It didn't work. PJ merely told LoneStar he didn't want to hear about his mother.

Sadly, many are willing to overlook everything PJ has said to others. They only hear his whining and see his tears. :idunno:

This is all way too dramatic

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I highlighted the false statements

WizardofOz

Spoiler
l-78968.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I highlighted the false statements

You are a liar, i saw what you said to Lonestar about Tambora, you told him after he had posted what a wonderful mother she was, that it wasnt your problem and that you werent interested. You were quite hateful to him.

You count on the fact that the thread is gone to continue lying. You are a shameful man.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You are a liar, i saw what you said to Lonestar about Tambora, you told him after he had posted what a wonderful mother she was, that it wasnt your problem and that you werent interested. You were quite hateful to him.

You count on the fact that the thread is gone to continue lying. You are a shameful man.

Yes, but I conversed about his stories in several posts, until the gushing became too much. If I remeMber correctly it was on MY THREAD.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I am officially apologizing to A4T for falsely including her name in posts about neg reps. She has counted only 7 negs given me since the reset and I made a statement of dozens daily. I was wrong and I mistakenly mentioned her name, I am sorry to her and anyone that I mistakenly included in this mess. I will not respond to certain folks for awhile. I believe I saw her neg reps during the daily barrage from a few others and confused the names, since this mistake happened about 2 months ago.

You can shove that fake apology that you just gave within seconds of me posting this most likely so you wouldn't get into trouble since you knew you lied and you kept repeating it in a now deleted thread - you count on your lied not finding you out, you forced me to get a mod to check your reps, to verify what you said was false, and so they did - i said right to you, that you lied and you kept repeating the lie, no way to keep repeating for days and weeks, and it was a mistake.

You have some people fooled, but not this chick. As soon also as i said to a mod to keep you away from me within minutes you jumped into a thread i made, but at least this time it was on topic.

Stay away from me. :loser:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So now you admit it, after just calling glory a liar again? Shameful man.

She worded as "I merely said I don't want to hear" - when in fact I read all the posts and responded. THEN after 6 posts or so (I could be wrong), I said enough was enough. My Mom is a saint as well.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Every word was the truth. Are you calling me a LIAR like you did Tam? Lots of people read that thread, foolish one. This is not the 7th grade where you are too young to know there will be witnesses.

Show that I gave no regard or said anything bad in the posts between me and Loney

Status
Not open for further replies.