Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I should probably warn him to make sure he hits "disapprove" instead of just using the :nono: emoticon. It will take him forever if he keeps getting mixed up like that. Either that or Dr. Jekyll gives pos reps and Mr. Hyde gives negs. He might have to look in the mirror to see which mask he's wearing. :think:
He likes funny faces.
Funny Face

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
only you and gd would get excited about that ! how old are you ?
getsmiley-14.gif

zoom zoom

glorydaz

Given the idea that he is apparently flummoxed whenever I post what Jesus taught in the New Testament, I think he is afraid. Deep down, I am guessing that he is a bit uncomfortable with some metaphysical panic.

No, you're projecting again. But, like many of us here, we hope to wake you from your slumber....get you to listen. We have hope that those who, thus far, are unable to accept what the RISEN LORD revealed to Paul will finally understand. You are preaching the wrong gospel. You are preaching the gospel which was good news for the Jews, but they rejected it. It is not the ONE GOSPEL that saves today. You need to be preaching that which the RISEN LORD revealed to Paul. I know you've heard this, but you continue to reject it. That's where the frustration comes in.

Anyone who curses, condemns and mocks their brother and just flings out "negative reps" is obviously disturbed about something. And folks like GM, I believe, are unable or unwilling to be accountable for their fears and would rather blame someone else for the mental disturbance they bring onto themselves.

LOL In the first place....he doesn't curse. In the second place, he probably doesn't consider you a brother. I hate to tell you that, but lots of people claim what they do not possess. In the third place, I'm betting that's what the Jews thought about the Apostle Paul when he said this about them. He certainly made them uncomfortable...just as the Lord did the Pharisees when He walked among them.

Romans 10:1-4
Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.​

People in today's global, interconnected world feel like they need to protect themselves, and sometimes this is done by withdrawal from life itself. I am just concerned that in an open forum like TOL no one should be afraid to follow the truth wherever it leads them.

There is only one truth, and that is the Lord Jesus Christ and the Gospel of Salvation. Not the gospel that was preached to the Jews....and not some path that wanders to and fro among the tulips. The truth will not be found by spending all your time worrying about what other people are doing or thinking...I can guarantee you that.

glorydaz

now I'm a hypocrite because I get neg reps ? You are so pathetic the way you latch onto key words that you think stick: hypocrite, liar, whiner etc. typical tabloid words. You probably buy those at the checkout counter. :think:

Let's go slower, shall we?

You're getting neg repped because you're a hypocrite. Would you like me to leave that written on the next batch so you have a full record? I'll be more than happy to do so. :thumb:

And, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but all those words are understood and used on a regular basis by elementary students all across these United States. It isn't necessary to purchase them, but go right ahead if you think that will help you. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Let's go slower, shall we?

You're getting neg repped because you're a hypocrite. Would you like me to leave that written on the next batch so you have a full record? I'll be more than happy to do so. :thumb:

And, I hate

to be the one to tell you this, but all those words are understood and used on a regular basis by elementary students all across these United States. It isn't necessary to purchase them, but go right ahead if you think that will help you. :chuckle:

That's right. Words For Kids !!! You use childlike Tabloid Language !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.