Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The word of truth concerning us is specific. It is "the gospel of your salvation".

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

I feel sorry for you. You've spent so much time studying all of your so called church history that you haven't studied to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (which you also can't define just how it is that we do that).

Whatever . . .

:rip:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The word of truth concerning us is specific. It is "the gospel of your salvation".

Christ Jesus is the Word.

(John 1:14 KJV) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

john w

Hall of Fame

"Originally Posted by heir View Post
or Johnny"

You demon, employing that deceptive tactic again, i.e., quoting heir, as if she said "Johhny." She was quoting Naggie, saying "Johnny." You made it look like heir did.

Now, you are going to admit this, apologize to heir, and me, or the "flood gates" are open, you vile punk.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You just do that, dear.
Yes, I will 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV

How sweet of you to say so . . .
Philippians 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Nang

TOL Subscriber

(John 1:14 KJV) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

She wants to worship Paul, not Jesus.

We can't stop her . . .

Her blood will not be on my head, for I tried to scripturally reason with her. Same with Johnny.

My moral duty is done with both of them.

john w

Hall of Fame

Sophistry. And Tet. asserts that the written word of God is "Christ Jesus," and, oh yes, "Christ Jesus is the promised land," and can prove anything.

I'm waiting for the admission/apology..

john w

Hall of Fame

We can't stop her . . .

Her blood will not be on my head, for I tried to scripturally reason with her. Same with Johnny.

The old reliable "you worship Paul" satanic spam.

You worship Peter, and John Calvin.

Naggie asserts, on record, that the children of Israel "worshiped" Moses.

You satanic piece of dung.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

We can't stop her . . .

Maybe someday, but for now heir, Johnny, and all the other Dispies are so brainwashed by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, they are only interested in defending Darby.

If they put their pride aside, and research the history of Dispensationalism, maybe they will be honest with themselves.

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe someday, but for now heir, Johnny, and all the other Dispies are so brainwashed by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, they are only interested in defending Darby.

If they put their pride aside, and research the history of Dispensationalism, maybe they will be honest with themselves.

Now, you are going to admit this, apologize to heir, and me, or the "flood gates" are open, you vile punk.

Very well.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:wave2:

Good Night John Nelson Darby followers.

Do some research while I'm gone.

Just google "why i left dispensationalism"

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe someday, but for now heir, Johnny, whom I dig, as I ignore my wife, and all the other Dispies are so brainwashed by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby, they are only interested in defending Darby.

If they put their pride aside, and realize, that Christianity is false, since, like Dispensationalism, there are so many disagreements-maybe they will be honest with themselves.

heir

TOL Subscriber
"Originally Posted by heir View Post
or Johnny"

You demon, employing that deceptive tactic again, i.e., quoting heir, as if she said "Johhny." She was quoting Naggie, saying "Johnny." You made it look like heir did.

I don't see what tet posts unless someone quotes what he actually says and even then most of what I see is "Darby, Darby, Darby!". I think maybe he watched too much Brady Bunch and related to Jan with her, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

It appears by your post that tet is rewriting quotes and making it look as if I called someone Johnny. Who's Johnny?

Status
Not open for further replies.